Lessons

JIMIN'S POV

I watched Yoongi and TaeHyung leave. I laughed. "They really think I helped them". I laughed till tears came out of my eyes. "That was hilarious". I wiped my tears away. "So who did?". I asked myself. "Me". I turn around seeing Chong. "They really didn't need it seeing how bad they treated you but I wanted them to debut together". Chong said.

I smiled. "Your heart is kinder then mines". I told him. "I know". He smirked at me. "Whatever". I checked my phone. "Well time to eat". I said smiling. "Stay here Jimin". Chong ordered. "Fine". I whined and walked away.

I finished my lunch and replied to the email that KS Entertainment sent to me. I smiled. "They liked them, Hoseok is going to be so happy". I gave Hoseok a quick text about their performance and he was over the moon. "Umm Jimin?". I hear Jungkook voice and turn around. "Yes Kook, what's up?". I asked. "Help me". He said. "Ok... With?". I asked. "My dance routine". He replied. "Sure!".

He was amazing. "Jungkook! You are fantastic!". I jumped. He blushed. "Tha-thank you Jimin". He smiled. "But you are missing something". I tapped my finger on my chin. "I am?". He asked. "Yup". I answered. "What is it?". He asked. "Loose". I said.

"What?". Jungkook said weirdly. I laughed. "Your movements is on point but you have to loosen your body more when you dance and don't blame your big body, your nimble enough". I giggled. "I know, thanks". He said. "You welcome". I told him. "Hey do another one with me". He asked. "Alright". I said. "Yes! Let's get it!". He jumped. "Never again". I told him.

Jungkook and I finish dancing to three songs and I got hungry again. "Now I'm hungry again thank you Kook". I rolled my eyes. "Your welcome". He said grinning and flashing his bunny smile. "And besides the cafeteria is always open". After he said that I ran out the studio and to the cafeteria.

"My baby!". I was tackled on the ground by Jin Hyung. "Oww". I said and Jin gasped. "This damn floor is wet and my child got hurt! Fix this!". Jin shouted angrily and staff raced to 'mope' the floor. "Are you ok my child?". He asked and I stare at him. "I'm fine?". I said. "Good now let's eat!". Jin pulls me to a table with a damn buffet on it. "Eat child". Jin pushed a plate in front of me. "Ok".

I had to leave, Jin was trying to kill me. I went back home full and I wanted to puke. Suddenly, I thought about the two strike brothers, Yoongi and TaeHyung.

"Something has to be done about those two".