Paws

JIMIN'S POV

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god". I said hiding in the closet. "I'm in a closet, this is not where I want to be". The door was opened and I wanted to cry. "Just breath Jimin". I took a deep breath and trying to calm myself down. I heard two sets of footsteps. "I'm going to be raped... Again".

I shook my head. I will NOT feel weak again. I counted to three so I can make a run for it. "One, two, three". I ran out the closet and tripped over a shoe. "For the love of GOD please don't rape me, I'm a very big six year old and you will go to jail for child endangerment". I whimper while covering my face. *woof*.

"Aww!". I was quick to give the handsome dog a hug. "Your a beautiful dog". I said patting the dog. "What's your name?". I looked at his tag. "Duke?". I shivered. "This name is so distasteful that I can't even diss it". I said. "I bet you don't even like this name". I said and he barked.

"Called it and let me guess Yuji named you right?". I asked but the dog shook his head. "You trying to tell me that my main bitch named you?". I asked. The dog nods.

I stared at the dog. "Fuck outta here, I'm changing your name and I'm taking you as well, you can't be here by yourself, the hell is wrong with them". I shook my head in disappointment. I took the collar off the dog and threw it across the room. "Your new name is Browns". I told him. He barked. "Good boy, come alone Browns, we're leaving".

After I got Browns a new collar and some things, we made our way back to Yoongi's house. When I opened the door, Browns happily ran in and jumped on the couch. "You don't even know Yoongi and yet you act like him". I rolled my my eyes. "Speaking of Yoongi...". I was still worried about everyone. No one was picking up and I got scared thinking that my stalker got them.

I got Yoongi's house phone and called Hoseok. I was praying that he will pick up to comfort me. When someone picked up I was so relieved. "Alright you piece of shit when I find you, I swear to god that you will feel nothing because I will numb your body and fucking torture you so fucking much, do you understand me!?! I WON'T END YOU, I WILL MAKE YOU FEAR ME INSTEAD OF DEATH! I WILL BE YOUR SATAN!".

I put the phone down scared as hell when I hear Jin's voice. Browns came up to me and licked my hand. "You heard that man right boy? That man will kill you". I told him and picked the phone up. "Hyung". I said. Jin cried immediately. "Ji-Jimin". He says crying. "Hi Eomma". I replied. "MY BABY!!!!". Jin screamed. "Gimme the phone!". I hear Hoseok yelled in the background. "No!".

After that I hear yelling and things breaking. "Oh my god! Don't fight!". I yelled so they can hear me but they don't. "I'll take this, Jimin, your on speaker". Yuji said. "Hello everyone". I said smiling. Everyone started yelling at the same time and I couldn't keep up. "Guys please! I can't hear all of you!". I shouted. "Y'all move! I need to talk to my daughter!". Jin yelled.

"The hell?". I said. "He's MY best friend! You get the hell out of MY way!". Hoseok shouts. "I'm his Eomma! Back up!". Jin yells. "How?!?". Hoseok yells back. "In spirit and because I said so! I will fucking kill you Hoseok!". I already had a headache. "If you both don't shut up, I WILL KICK YOU BOTH OUT!". Yuji yelled. "Ohh how hard?". Jin asked. "Can I talk now?". I asked sighing. "Hi Jimin! This is Tae!".

I laughed at his voice. "Hello Tae, now where are you all? I've been calling". I asked. They all went silent. "Someone better answer me". I said coldly. "You won't like the answer". Namjoon said. "Of course I won't now answer me". I replied back. "Japan". Jungkook answered. "Japan? Why are y'all there?". I said confused. "We know who took you". TaeHyung answered.

I clicked my tongue angrily. People never listen to me. "Look I know your mad ok but just tell us where you are?". Hoseok asked. "Where I am? I'm in Korea, I've been here for almost a day now". I told him. "I'm sorry?". Yuji responded. "You should be and yes I'm in Korea". I said. "Wait a minute how? What happen?". Jungkook asked. "Long story". I replied.

I took a deep breath and told them everything leaving out my personality problem. "I am NOT a problem you worm". Min says. 'Shut it'. I growled. "H-he raped you?". Hoseok says in a low voice and I said nothing. "Forget everything I said, y'all can kill him". Yuji says with hate. "Yas! A bitch is feasting!". Jin cheers and I can just picture his face right now and that gave me goosebumps. "Now can y'all tell me where Yoongi is?".

No one said anything and that scares me. "Please I need to tell him what happen so he won't leave me". I begged and started to cry. "Leave you?". TaeHyung said. "He won't leave you Jimin, my brother forced you to have sex with him because he threaten us". Yuji said. "Yes he will!". I yelled. "I'm filthy and dirty and Yoongi doesn't want someone like me! Now where is he!?!". I shouted.

"We don't know".