My baby being a baby

YOONGI'S POV

I woke up still tired and sweaty for some reason. "Jimin?". I chuckled. 'I can't believe he's the first thing I said'. I thought. I turned over and saw Jimin sleeping.

 I turned over and saw Jimin sleeping

"Eek!". I squealed loudly and quickly grabbed my phone. I took some many pictures of him. "He's so fucking cute!". I was straight up fanboying over him. "I would totally push you into the pits of hell". I fell out the bed and saw Jimin giving me a deathly stare. "Oh morning Angel!". I smiled widely at him. "My fucking back and ass hurts!". He yelled. "Ok! I understand that and I'm sorry". I said bowing. "I want your shit gone!".

"You bugging". I huffed. I saw Jimin sit up and I ducked because I thought he was going to threw something at me but he didn't. "Oww". I heard Jimin said and I went to him. "Jimin! Are you ok?". I asked worriedly. "No! I'm not ok!". He answered in tears. "No don't cry I'm sorry". I told him and kissed his cheek. "Get away from me". He said and lightly pushed me away.

"No no I'll help you". I said. Jimin looks at me and sighed. "Take me to the bathroom and get me something to eat". He ordered. "Of course babe". I picked him up gently and walked to the bathroom. "Here you go love". I sat him on the toilet. "Make me a bath". He asked. "Ok hun". I smiled and quickly made him a bath. "Ohhh can I get a brown sugar bath bomb?". Jimin says playing with his fingers.

"Sure". I looked for one and placed it in the tub. "So you need help bathing or?". I smirked towards Jimin. "Get out". He says and pointed at the door. "Fine!". I whined and marched out the room. I made my way downstairs and I felt judged the moment I went to my living room. "What?". I said looking around the room. "The fuck you mean what? We heard y'all fucking!". Hoseok yelled.

"And?". I replied not caring at all. "Is my daughter alive you fucking dumpling?". Jin asked with a knife in his hand. "Umm daughter?". I said weirdly. "Yes daughter, I don't claim those two because if I did then they will know a word called insect". Jin huffed. "Right? And yes Jimin is ok he's taking a bath right now". I said. "He's not about to walk again". TaeHyung said. "I know". I grinned. "Yoongi!".

I flew up the upstairs when I heard Jimin calling me. "What is it love?". I asked. "I wanna get out". He made grabby hands and I chuckled. "Ok babe". I got a towel and help him out the tub. "Should I carry you too?". I asked and he nodded. "Ok". I picked him up bridal style and carried him back on the bed. "Now what?". I chuckled. "Lotion". Jimin pouts. I stared choking.

Jimin looks at me and tilts his head. "What's wrong with you?". He asked. "You want me too umm, is it hot in here or what?". I said rubbing my sweat away. Jimin just sat there judging me with his eyes then he rolls them. "Look I can call Taemin over or someone from downstairs because I know they want to touch this juicy ass". Jimin giggled but I didn't.

I grabbed Jimin by the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. "You belong to me and I'm the ONLY one who gets to touch you, do I make myself clear?". I said harshly. I felt Jimin shiver and I smirked at that. "Well do I?". I asked again. "Yes". He replied. "Yes what?". I grinned. "Yes King". I patted Jimin on his head. "Good boy, now for the rub down". I said getting some lotion. "Don't call it that". Jimin whined. "I call it whatever I want now on your tummy now".

"Mmm". I bit my bottom lip watching Jimin moan while I massage his nice ass. "St-stop". He said wiggling. "All your doing is turning me on Jimin". I said. "Your suppose to be...Ahh!". I squeezed his ass to shut him up. "Let me do my job Jimin". I chuckled. "Your a fucking mistake". He grumbled. "Mmm". I put lotion on my hand and grabbed his member.

"Ahh!". Jimin screamed and I wanted to attack him. "I didn't hear you love I'm sorry, what did you say?". I started laughing. Jimin looks at me with tears in his eyes. "I hate you". I grinned and kissed him. "I hate you too". Jimin huffs but he kissed me. "Oh? What are you doing?". I smirked at him. "Getting revenge". He giggled. "Oh real...". "GET THE FUCK OFF MY BABY YOU RAPIST!".

My door was broken down and Jin was there holding a axe. I dove under the bed, scared for my life. I hear Jimin laughing. "That's what you get for molesting a Angel". Jimin said. "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?". I shouted. "See Eomma, he wasn't listening to me". Jimin says sniffing. "My child doesn't deserve this type of disrespect! Get up Yoongi before I set this bed on fire!". 

I whimper and tried to beg for my life. "Hyung, I'm sorry and it will never happen again". I said trying to keep my heart beat down. "Fine, since you call my Hyung". Jin said. "WHAT!?!". I laughed when Jimin yelled. "You must have lost your damn mind yelling at me like that, I don't care how cute you are". Jin says.

"Now both of you get dressed, Chong called and he wants us at the company in a hour, understood?". He said. "Yes Hyung". I answered. "Ok Eomma". Jimin said. "Good, now hurry up, I want y'all dressed in ten minutes kisses". Jin left and I glared at Jimin. "Kissie?". Jimin pouted his lips. "Fuck you". I hissed and left.

"BUT I LOVE YOU YOONGI!".