Vengeance is good

YOONGI'S POV

I laughed liked a psychopath when I saw Yuto tied to a bed. "You know Yuji is WAY better looking then you". I told him. He growled at me. "Aww what's the matter? You can't be scared...at least not yet anyway". I said. "Now be a good boy and tell me where Jimin is". I said darkly.

He laughs at and I join him. "You really think I would tell you were his is?". He said. "Well you are wrong". He chuckled. I looked at him. "Play that way then". I shot him in his foot. "AHHHHH!". He yelled out in pain. "That shit looked like it hurt". I laughed. "Yoongi! Are yo... Ohhh you find my menu item!". Alibe ran in the room saying. "Forgotten one! Yoongi found him!".

Taemin walked in the room and glared at Alibe. She winked at him and turned her attention to Yuto. "Did he tell you where Jimin is yet?". She asked me. "He doesn't know where he is". I told her. "Oh really?". She smirked.

"Well that's not a very good answer is it Yoongi?". Alibe asks coldly. "No it is not". I replied darkly. "Let's see if he can change his answer and get a better score on his test". She swung her sword and cuts off all his toes on one foot.

"AHHHH!". Yuto screams with tears in his eyes. "The hell are you doing?!?". Taemin shouted. "I'm getting answers to help find my Jimin". I answered and gave a dark look towards Taemin. "Yo-yours?". Taemin studders but I paid it no mind.

"Yoongi, I'll look around some more, DON'T do anything". Alibe says and left. "Yoongi, what do mean when you said that?". Taemin asked. I looked at him. "Said what?". I said. "That Jimin was yours?".

'Fuck'. I cursed myself. "Umm". I bit my lip scared to answer that. "He mean nothing because Jimin belongs to me!". I shot Yuto in his shoulder. "Ahh!". He screamed again. "You sound amazing, keep that up". I grinned at Yuto. "Damn you Yoongi! I told you not to do anything!". Alibe hit me on my head.

"Oww! Whore!". I yelled. "Your fucking mother and your future fucking daughter!". She shouted back. "You guys are friends?". Taemin asked. "The bestest". I said. "The greatest friends ever". Alibe replied. "On a sad note, Jimin isn't here". Alibe said. I dropped my gun. "Wh-what". I said. "He isn't here Yoongi". She says sadly. I felt so much anger in me.

I pounced on Yuto and started choking him. "TELL ME WHERE HE IS?!?". I was pressing both my thumbs on his throat so he wouldn't breath. "Yoongi enough!". Taemin tried to stop me. "No you don't". Alibe held a sword to his throat.

"He's going to kill him!". Taemin yelled. "And that's not my problem". Alibe says. "What's wrong with you!?!". Taemin looked at her. "Hey if he doesn't want to talk then, oh well".

I was so happy to have a friend that would have my back when I want to do something illegal. "Yoongi here". Alibe threw my gun at me. "Wait Yoongi think about this! We still need to find Jimin!". Taemin yelled at me. "We will find him but for now". I aimed the gun at Yuto's head. Yuto headbutts me and *bang*.

The gun goes off.