Sleepover party

YOONGI'S POV

"NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP! PUT YOUR HANDS UP! PU PU PU PUT!". I was drinking my fifth beer along with Namjoon and Jungkook had his hand covering eyes. We watched out boyfriends sing this damn song for a hour nonstop. "What's so good about this song?". I said. "Its not the song they like". Namjoon said. "What?". I asked. "Nickhyun is a complete meal". Jin said.

I look at Namjoon and he was biting the inside of his cheek. "Hyung really? It's all about Chansung, like talk about yummy". TaeHyung said and I look at Jungkook and he broke a pen with his fingers. "No mortals at all". I heard Jimin say and I look at him happily. He looks back at me and smiles. "Taecyeon is a damn god". Jimin said and I clicked my tongue. "How does that feel?". Jungkook asked me. "Fuck off".

Namjoon, Jungkook and I was kicked out by them and forced to go the store for bullshit. "Who the fuck would eat a mouse?". I made a face at Jungkook. "Hyung look". He handed me the paper TaeHyung gave him and I read it. "That says mousse, its for your hair". I told him. "Now that makes sense". He said. "Really?". We turned to Namjoon. "They are in your studio right now doing each others hair and make-up right now". He said rolling his eyes.

"And?". I said. "And that's not what TaeHyung wants, mousse is a dessert". He said. "Where the fuck am I going to find that!?!". Jungkook yelled and I laughed at him. "I'm not worried about y'all! Jin wants French made crepes! Like really? We live in Korea!". Namjoon whines and I pat his back. "We will be ok... I hope". I chuckled nervously and they stared at me. "What?". I asked. "We are scared for you Hyung".

I turn to Namjoon. "Why?". I asked. "You didn't read the list Jimin gave you properly did you?". He asked. "I did". I replied. Jungkook snickers and I glared at him. "What rabbit?". I said angrily. "Bunny and you didn't because if you did then you will know that those snacks are sold in Busan only". He said laughing. All I did was blink at him. "Shit!". I shouted.

They laughed at me. "That shit isn't funny! Jimin is going to kill me!". I yelled and dropped to my knees. "Yes he is". Namjoon said and walked passed me. "Your my third favorite Hyung and I love you, I just wished we had so more time to spent together before you die, I'll miss you". Jungkook said and also walked passed me. "I fuck...

 "I fuck

Who the hell?. I see someone looking at me from the store window and he waved at me. I ran outside to talk to him. "Hey, what's your deal?". I asked. The man laughs. "Are you sure it was a good idea to leave Jimin alone in your studio?". The man said tilting his head. "How di... Your the one stalking Jimin?!?". I asked yelling. "Guilty". He replied laughing. "Leave him alone". I said coldly. "And why would I do that?". He asked.