The main bitch

YOONGI'S POV

This month has passed and the new one came around. However, it wasn't as joyful as a though it would be. Jimin's bitch ass boyfriend Taemin been coming around and that pissed me off. Everytime I see him I want to take a knife to his neck. The only one that was being "nice" to him was Jin. Jimin didn't see but we were throwing sarcastic remarks at him left and right.

Jimin stops the music and wipes the sweat from his head. 'Fuck'. I said in a low voice. "Alright my little chicks, it's break time!". Jimin jumps and we laugh. "Babe are you hungry?". Taemin asked him. 'Oh my god choke on air already!'. I think to myself. "Hmm... A little but I love some cheesecake". Jimin said to him. "One cinnamon bun cheesecake coming up". Taemin says and runs out the room. Jimin giggles.

I wanted to gag. "I need some air". I said and walk out not waiting for a response. I walked all the way to a park, that was about six blocks away. I take a deep breath. "I had to be a asshole". I chuckled to myself. Seeing Jimin with that guy hurts, it really does. "You always been a weak ass bitch". I jumped at the voice behind me.

 I jumped at the voice behind me

"Alibe!". I shouted. "Oh my god! I told you a million damn times to call me Ali and you never listen to me, I'm telling your mother about your manners towards me". She laughed. "Shut up". I got up and gave her a hug. She giggles and returns the hug. "When did you come back?". I asked and she throw me a glare. "Food first then talking". She placed a hand on her hip. "Fine".

"Now this is some good ass food!". Alibe smiled while eating her food. I cleared my throat. "There's water in front of you, use it". She said. I rolled my eyes. "Did you get sassier?". I asked her. "Sassier?". She replied. I nodded. "Really? You clearly don't know me". She said. "I didn't get sassier, I got bitchier since I am the biggest diva that you know". Alibe said drinking her ice tea. I smirked at her. "No your not".

Alibe started choking and I pat her back. "No one and I mean no one can be sassier and more diva then me". She said standing up from her seat. "Take me to this so called person now!". Alibe was red in the face. "Ok, but don't get mad". I told her. "I don't get mad, it's a wasteful emotion, the only emotion that matters is diva". She said flipping her hair. "That's not a emotion". I said. "I said what I said, Now let's go". She pulls me away.

I walked in the company with Alibe and not even no where near the dance studio we heard the person I was going to introduce Alibe too. "I asked for a 2% low fat frappé with one pump caramel and two pumps of chocolate lightly seamed with foam and dusted with cinnamon and chocolate on the top, so what the fuck is this?". We both sat down and watched Jin go off on a person.

I see Jin waiting for a answer when Alibe tugs my sleeve. "Please tell me that's the one". She asked. "Yup". I replied. "That's SeokJin, Jin for short". I said. "He's a damn role model". I see Alibe eyes shine while she looks at Jin. 'I made a mistake'. I said to myself. "I-I thought you...". Jin cuts the man off.

"You think that I wanted this cheap ass garage?". The man shakes. Jin smiles at the man and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Get me another one from Ralph's before I cut your shit off". The man runs off.

Alibe runs to Jin. "Damn it Ali". I said chasing her. "You are me but a male version and I say I look good". Alibe said and Jin gives her a weird look. "I'm sorry Hyung". I told him. "Yoongi, who is this diva?". He asked and Alibe lost her shit. "I knew it! Only divas and the best bitches know each at first sight!". Alibe nods her head at Jin. "I'm Alibe, I'm this cold hearted bastards friend and since we are both divas we don't shake hands". She said.

Jin smiles and nods at her. "A true diva, it's about time I don't have to be alone with these second level people anymore". Jin said. "Come I'll introduce you to the other second level people, my King and my child". Jin says and they skip away together. "I made a big ass mistake". I hit myself and follow them.

I walked to the dance studio and see all my friends uncomfortable looking at both Jin and Alibe. Then they see me and their eyes turned dark. I smiled at them. "So Alibe, since you are Hyung's best friend, how about you help him with his love problem". Jungkook said smirking in my direction. "Love is a problem". Alibe rolled her eyes. "But what's up? Didn't he ask out Hoseok?". She asked.

Everyone was silent. "Someone better speak up". Alibe ordered. Jin sighed. "Animals, he doesn't like Hoseok anymore, he likes his replacement for the time being and Hoseok's best friend Jimin". Jin tell her. "Oh". Alibe exclaimed. "You messed up didn't you?". She asked me. I looked down. "You don't have a chance". She said. "THAT'S WHAT WE SAID!". My friends shout. "Shut the hell up!".

I see Jimin walk in looking sexier then usually and I blushed. "Oh? Who is this?". Jimin said and I look at him. "Alibe". I answered. Jimin smirked at me. "You had a girlfriend this whole time? Y'all don't tell me anything". Before I could corrected him, Alibe starts laughing.

"Hahahahaha! That joke was sickening but funny". She wipes the tears from her eyes. "No sweets, I'm his friend and I will friend zone myself for life". She grins at me and I flick her off. Jimin laughs and I whip my head to his directions to see it. "You are so damn chu!". Alibe squeals and I growled at her. "I will put you down". She said.

I hear Jimin laugh. "I love her". Jimin said. "Jimin?". Chong says from the door. "Hmm?". Jimin said. "We have a guest". He said. "Very well". Jimin says getting his things. "Today's been fun everyone have a great weekend!". Jimin waves at us and leaves. Alibe was the first one to speak up. "How can I help?". She states strongly. "What?". I said. "I like him, what's the plan?". She answered. I grin at her. "Thank you". I told her.

"Your welcome love". She said and stands on a chair. "Plan to get Yoongi and Jimin together official starts now!". She yelled.

A little to loud at because someone heard her and didn't like it at all.