My heart

YOONGI'S POV

I just watch as Hoseok free styles to a beat with love in my eyes. "Hyung". I feel a tap on my shoulder and look at Hoseok. "O-oh sorry". I rubbed my head. Hoseok laughs and I blushed. "Well let's go, I need some air". I watch him pack up with a smile on my face. "Hi Yoongi". I growled at my other friends.

Jungkook, Taehyung, SeokJin, and Namjoon. They were smirking at me. "Assholes". I said and they laugh at me. "Hey guys!". Hoseok said in his cheerful voice. "We were going to the café down the block, wanna come with?". Hoseok asked. "Sure!". They said.

I want to be with Hoseok alone. "No". I said. Hoseok looks at me. "Why not?". He asked. "Because they got things to do, right?". I said. "Ye-yeah". Jungkook said. "I have to umm... Shop for my dog". Taehyung replied.

"Namjoon and I have a date". SeokJin said putting his arm around Namjoon's arm. "Oh ok have fun everyone, come on Yoongi let's go!". Hoseok leaves and I followed him. "Marry him already". Jungkook said and I flick him off and followed my baby.

Hoseok and I went to the first café that I ever liked. I opened the door for Hoseok and he looks at me in shock. "What?". I said. "Nothing, I keep forgetting that your nice thank you". He laughs and enters the café. "Damn it". I said and follow him to a table.

"Wait!". I shouted at Hoseok. "What?". He said. "Nothing". I said and pull out a chair for him. He blinks at me. "Are you ok?". He asked. "Yeah, I'm fine just practicing". I told him. "For?". He said. "For the umm... Person I like". I said blushing.

"I KNEW IT!". Hoseok jumps up and down. "Calm down Hoseok". I told him. "Sorry but I was excited, your a good guy Hyung, so I want you to be happy". He smiles at me and I felt heart soar.

We talked for hours and I ever felt so damn happy in my life. "Alright, it's late let's go back to the dorms". Hoseok said and I nod. We arrived at the dorms in a nice silently ride. "Today was fun Hyung, thanks for hanging out with me". Hoseok smiles at me. "Of course Sun I-I mean Hobi". He laughs and I blush. "It's ok Yoongi relax". He hit my shoulder and I almost lost myself.

We enter the dorms which was quiet. "Their plotting something". Hoseok and I said at the same time. Then were heard a disturbing and disgusting vile sound. "JOONIE MORE!". I almost puked. Hoseok was a embarrassed mess. "Where the fuck are the babies?". I asked. "Let's find them". Hoseok said and we go to find the little ones.

So they were just minding their business we should have left them alone. We also hear them having sex and I just wanted to bleach my soul. "Umm can I sleep with you?". Hoseok asked. "Yes and don't worry I have lube". I curse at my thoughts and said yes to my Sun.

I gave Hoseok the bed and I took the sofa. He laughs at me. "We can share the bed Yoongi". He said. "No we can't". I said. "Why not?". He said. "Reasons". I told him. "Please". He said using puppy eyes. I was weak. "Fine". Hoseok smiles at me and moves over so I can lay down. "Good night Hyung". He said. "Good night Sun". I said and went to sleep.

I woke up and notice that Hoseok was snuggled in my chest. "Oh my god". I whisper quietly. I move him softly and ran to the bathroom to solve my problem. After I was finish, Hoseok woke up. "Morning Yoongi". He smiles at me. "Stop that". I said out loud. "What?". He asked. "Nothing, now let's go and embarrassed these nasty ass dogs". I laughed and Hoseok joins in.

Hoseok and I smirked at the sinners the entire time while we ate breakfast. Our friends had their heads down and was red to their ears in embarrassment. I poked Hoseok side and he looks at me. "Who was top?". I said whispering and pointing to the younger couple. "Taehyung". He said. "Bullshit, don't let Jungkook's baby face fool you". I told him. "You're letting it fool you cause that boy is not a top, Taehyung is". Hoseok said eating his eggs.

I look between Jungkook and Taehyung who was now feeding each other. "Bullshit, you're saying that Taehyung is top because he's older". I said. "Duh, I mean come on his deep voice screams controlling and dominant". Hoseok replied. I look at them again.

"Bullshit, Jungkook has more energy and stamina then Tae, he'll last longer". I replied back. "Taehyung has the energy of a six year old, he has the upper hand". He said. I look at them once again. "Bullshit, Jungkook is build like a gorilla there's no way in HELL Taehyung will dominant him". I said to him. "You'll never know". Hoseok says finishing his juice.

I stare at him. "Bullshit". I said. "Stop saying bullshit". He laughs. "Fine". I said leaving our whispering conversation. We didn't notice that we were being watch the whole time.

We finished eating and we were off to the company. I was sitting next to Hoseok like I wanted to be. He tapped my shoulder and I look at him. "To the person you like, tell them that you like them before it's too late". He tells me. I smile at him. "Sure".

I should have told him that day.