Dreams are made

YOONGI'S POV

I sighed for the ninth time while looking at Jimin and not because of his beauty either. Jimin was pissed at me so he decided to seat next to Jin and Jin being crazy was glaring at me the whole time. I rolled my eyes and put my head down. Someone poked my side and I groaned loudly. "What!?!".

Jungkook just smiled at me. "Mad or not Hyung?". He asked laughing. I rubbed my head so damn hard, trying to give myself I headache before he gives me one. I was sitting between two people that shouldn't even be in this car, Namjoon and this rabbit bastard. "Jungkook shut up, Hyung, just sitting in this car gave me a idea for a song, I call it "Am I wrong".

I was mental crying on the inside. "Don't bore him Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, what color should I dye my hair, brown or jet black?". Jungkook says pulling my arm. "Kookie ask for a actually color, that's why its called dying, so you have a color that people can't be born with, I can see you with grey". Namjoon said. "And I see you with real grey hair before me, now hush, Yoongi Hyung, answer me". Jungkook whined.

I can't take this anymore. "Let me the fuck out!!!". I yelled. "Name your problem?" Jimin asked and I glared at him. "My problem is Mr. Philosopher over here and this rabbit bastard keep talking to me, this shit right here is the reason why I'm antisocial, make them move or I'm jumping out this car". I responded feeling my life slipping away. "No". Yuji says looking at me. "Why!?!". I said. "Cause we're here".

I jumped out the car and ran into the building. "Yoongi?". I ran passed Chong and stopped. "Chong! they are crazy!". I took his shoulders harshly. Chong pushed me away. "I've known y'all long enough to know that". Chong shivers. "I'm not crazy". Namjoon says from behind me. "The ones that denies it are the craziest". TaeHyung stats giggling. "We agree with TaeHyung". Everyone said.

After that, Chong took us to the meeting room where Mr. Geum was and he was with another man. "Afternoon gentleman". Mr. Geum said and we bowed to him. "Umm if you don't mind me asking, who is that?". I asked pointing to the man next to him. Jimin elbowed me in my side and I hissed at him. "Its quite alright, Jimin yes?". The man asked. "Yes sir". Jimin smiled. "There's no need for that son, I'm Sung BaekJin". The man said.

All of a sudden, Jimin started flipping out. "Oh my god! He-hello sir, its a absolute honor to meet you! Is the room ok? Did Chong give you refreshments? Is the room cool enough? Was the traffic good to you? We're you waiting a long time?".

I put my hand over his mouth. Jimin blushed and moved my hand. "So-sorry". He said. The man laughed. "Its ok and if you all are confused, I'm the President and founder of KS entertainment".

Then everyone started to freak out. "Oh my god!". "Welcome!". "H-Hi!". "I'm Hoseok, you haven't met me yet, I made the dances and help with the lyrics". I turned to Hoseok and blinked at him. "What I do". Hoseok huffed. "Shut the hell up and let him speak". Jin says rolling his eyes. "Jin!". Chong yelled. "What? I know who he is and y'all know how I act, I don't care". Jin put his hand on his hip.

Mr. Sung laughed. "And you must be Kim SeokJin". He asked. "THE Kim SeokJin, and its a pleasure for you to meet my acquaintance". Jin bowed. "So much confidence, your a visual, I give you that". He chuckled. "I'm the visual of the group! I mean look at me, I am the word handsome". Jin sighs dreamily. "Oh my god... I'm worldwide handsome!". Jin exclaims. "Y'all better call me that for now on". Jin said.

"Before he talks again, what's this about?". I said looking at Mr. Sung. "Ah yes, I was thinking of having a you all debut next week, that is if you guys don't mind". He said. "We're in". We answered. "Excellent! I'll be back tomorrow with the details, good luck to you all and I'm happy to be working with all of you". Mr. Sung smiled and we bowed to him. He nodded at Mr. Geum and they both walked out.

The room went quiet for a few minutes. "WE MADE IT!". Hoseok cheered in his very loud voice and we all follow suit. "Yes!!!!". TaeHyung leaped on Jungkook. Everyone was celebrating and I smiled at them all. It took us a long time but we got our dream. "Jimin". I said and saw that he wasn't near me nor in the room. "HEY!". I shouted and everyone looked at me.

"Where's Jimin?".