"Because I showed it to her," Gerard mumbled. "God, how could I have been so stupid?"

"I told you, Gerard, she is fucking psychotic," he said.

Gerard called Lindsey next.

"Why did you do this?" He asked.

"What ever may you be talking about?" Lindsey asked innocently.

"You fucking posted my sex tapes online," he said. "Why the fucking hell would you do that?"

"Did Frank see it?" She asked.

"Lindsey--"

"Why won't you just come back?" She interrupted. "Come on, it was better back when you were here. Even if you don't come back we can still have a relationship if you just break up with that kid."

"This is low, Lindsey, even for you," Gerard said.

"Oh come on, it's not like it matters," she said. "Nearly all of Brunswick has had sex with you and I'm sure it's like that for Belleville, too."

"I'm different now, Lindsey," he said. "I don't do that anymore. I am dating Frank and I am really happy with him. He is the only person I have slept with since moving here. The only person I want to sleep with."

"Now everyone can see our love," she said.

"Why the second one?" He asked. "You're not even in it and it is so much worse. Lindsey, the second one could ruin me. Like, really ruin. I could be declined from colleges because of it."

"Well, you can always come live with me," she said.

Gerard shook his head, hanging up on her.

"What's so bad about the second one?" Mikey asked.

"I-I can't tell you," he said.

"I don't wanna watch it, it's disgusting," he said. "I don't wanna be scarred."

"Good, don't watch," he said.

"But that was a letter," Mikey said. "Which means that Lindsey has been the one sending you these letters. You need to tell the Detective Ozo lady."

"No, we cannot tell anyone about this letter, understand?" Gerard asked.

"Why not?" He asked. "This has a clear connection to her."

"Mikey, no one can know," he said. "Not a single adult can know."

"Gerard--"

"Mikey, I can be arrested," Gerard interrupted. "I-I'm seventeen, I created child pornography. They can't know about this."

"But it's clearly Lindsey who is the psychotic one sending the messages," he said.

"And I will deal with her," he said. "But you can't tell anyone anything about these videos or else I could get into a lot of trouble."

"You need to tell someone," he said. "At least Detective Ozo."

"Especially not her, and it's Detective Orzechowski, not Ozo," he corrected. "It looks like only a few people from the school have gotten it so far. I'm sure it'll spread. We just need to make sure that not a single adult sees it because an adult will report it to the police which will get me in trouble. I can't go to prison, Mikey, have you seen me? I'm too pretty to go to prison."

"A little too cocky also," Mikey mumbled.

"I'm serious," he said.

"Fine but since you've found out who is sending the letters, you have to stop her," he said. "You'll be able to stop her without going to the police. Just have a conversation with her face to face. Maybe bring some pepper spray, though."