Tae paints an amazing painting

Taehyung x reader

Fluff & kissing

Tae paints a beautiful painting and shows it if to you

“Do you trust me?” 

“No” 

“Smart girl.” You knew a smirk crept onto his well sculpted face.  He chuckled to himself as he swung his backpack over his shoulder and began to climb the ladder in front of you guys. You watched him and he stopped midway up to look down at you. 

“Just trust me this one time and follow me. I promise it will be worth it.” His boxy smile showed and  you definitely were a sucker for that smile. 

You sighed and placed both hands on each side of the ladder holding it in place and followed him up the ladder. 

He reached the top of the building first and threw himself over and quickly turning to help you over with him. His big hands squeezing your upper arm sent shivers up your body. It was true that Taehyung’s touch drove you crazy and you don’t  know how you were able to survive around him for this long because he was indeed touchy. 

Once you got up there and was able to fully situate yourself, you took in the view. It was beautiful. The cities lights mixed with the nighttime darkness. You couldn’t think of a better place to be right now. The wind brushed past you quickly and you closed your eyes and inhaled. 

“It’s amazing isn’t it?” 

You jump at the sudden blurt out from Taehyung. 

“You just ruined the moment. I hate you.” 

“Why? I’m lovely!” He snorted and picked up his backpack. 

You noticed that there was a wall off to the side that had a beautiful mural on it. There was a beautiful black woman; She was dressed in yellow and her features were breathtaking. She had the biggest crown on her head and in her hands she held the sun and was surrounded with the brightest sunflowers and white puffy clouds. You heard a shaking of a can and you snapped your head over to Taehyung who was shaking a spray can. 

“Wait… you don’t mean… Tae you did this?” 

“Yeah, I’ve been working it for 3 months now and I wanted you to finally see it because I’m almost finished.” 

“Tae… it’s beautiful…” 

“You think so?” 

“Taehyung! Look at it! It’s so fucking amazing! Why would you keep a talent like this a secret?!” You screamed at him and his eyes widened and then he laughed afterwards. 

Taehyung was such a beautiful boy and You were happy to call him your best friend. His tall frame turned away from you and went to work on his mural.

“I got some of that good stuff in my backpack. You can watch me work and have a drink.” His gruff voice reached you. You went over to his backpack and pulled out 6-case of beer.  Opening it, you pulled out a beer for yourself and set one off to the side for Tae and put the case back into his backpack. 

The pop and sizzle of the beer caused you to let a soft moan leave your lips and you sat criss-cross down on the roof top. 

“Wish you moan like that for me..” Taehyung mumbled. 

You choked on your first sip and spit it up. “WHAT TAE?” You coughed around trying to get beer out of your windpipe and Tae toppled over in laughter.  

“Sometimes I question why I’m still friends with you” You blurt out. 

“Because I’m irresistible” He smirked and with that he turned towards you and threw the spray can into his bag. 

Fuck that smirk. 

He grabbed his can of beer, opened it and sat down next to you on the roof admiring the mural. The air was brisk and it was getting a little chilly. You pulled your arms into your hoodie to keep the cold from creeping up your sleeves. Unexpectedly, Tae pulls you closer to him. Now you were in his warmth. His smell attacked your nose and it made your mouth water. Tae was irresistible. You couldn’t get enough of him.  You know he was just your best friend but Tae was so good to you and sometimes you just wanted to say fuck it and call him yours but somehow you just couldn’t.  His honey skin looked so beautiful under the moonlight and you couldn’t help but look up at him. 

“You really like the moral?” He asked forcing you to nuzzle your face into his neck to keep warm. 

“It’s beautiful Tae” You whisper into his neck. You could tell that did something to him because he cleared his throat and awkwardly shifted. 

“It’s you..” He said just above a whisper. 

You rose up slowly letting your curls jump up.  “M-me?” You stuttered.

“Yeah, I was going to surprise you on your birthday but I just couldn’t wait. Plus you just inspire me.” 

“I don’t even do anything for you to be inspired by.” 

“Your beauty is enough.” 

“You think I’m beautiful?” 

“Y/N are you that stupid? Any guy in our school knows you’re beautiful.” 

“Tae… there are prettier girls than me…” 

“And I think your the prettiest, now shut up and kiss me as a thank you.” He pulled you in closer. Your faces only a few inches apart. His eyes staring back into yours. You could of sworn you seen his eyes glisten right before he crashed his lips onto his.  Once his lips were on yours, that’s when you knew you were right where you were supposed to be.  You chased after each other hungrily and the kiss started to get more intense.  He pushed his tongue into your mouth and you let him roam your mouth with the warm muscle. Just as he pulled  away,  he pulled your bottom lip into his mouth and sucked hard and then let it slip in between his teeth and with a little pop sound he let it go.  You looked down at his lips, now swollen and red. He take his thumb and wiped some of the saliva from your bottom lip and you just sat there dumbfounded. 

“Damn girl… maybe I should have asked for a thank you kiss a long time ago.. all the stuff I did for you, I deserve a lot more kisses than just this one. 

You just smiled like an idiot and Taehyung pulled you into him again and your head rested on his chest. 

“You’re welcome Taehyung..” You said softly and he chuckled. 

After that you guys just gazed up at the stars enjoying each others company and beer. 

(C) gracefulkyla on tumblr