BTS GOES TO CHURCH

BTS reaction to your church😂
Amen!

Kim Namjoon

You and Namjoon were going back to your hometown to visit your parents, you were ready to see them, it had been a while but you missed them dearly, and you were pretty sure that your dad missed Namjoon more than he missed you, seeing as he walked past you and went to hug Namjoon.

But Namjoon knew when you all went back to your hometown, you had to go back to the church you were raised up in, you told Namjoon to bring a tuxedo, silence his phone, make sure he had at least a dollar or more, and sit in the front pews of your church.

You had to wake him up early, church started at 11, and it was 9:30, you and him were getting dressed, this was the first time Namjoon had been to your church, since you both usually only stayed a day in your hometown before you had to leave because of his schedule. He had a suit on and he looked amazing, your dress was neatly pressed, your afro was looking amazing today, and you only put on light make up.

Your mom and your dad were the last ones out the house, but you and Namjoon were already waiting for them outside, and soon all of you were in the car and off to church. When you got there, your preacher had asked were there any visitors, and Namjoon of course stood up despite you telling him not to.

"Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon, I'm from South Korea, I'm here with my lovely significant other Y/N, and her parents. Nice to meet all of you, thank you pastor." he said smiling, one of the deaconesses of the church looked at you.

"You caught you a good one Y/N."

The service had ended at 2 and Namjoon walked out of there but not before everyone was greeting him, some of the deaconesses and other ladies of the church secretly flirting with him. Namjoon was just polite, smiling, he played with a few of the kids, and finally joined you he looked tired.

"I've never been in a religious setting that long in my entire life, Y/N. How did you do it?"

"I honestly I don't know."

Jung Hoseok

Hoseok and you were visiting your parents, they had missed you both, and usually you all go to the states when it's close to the holidays. But you all decided to go, finding a loop hole in Hoseok's schedule, and somewhat asking PD to let him go visit your parents.

Hoseok had packed all of his stuff and you all prepared to go and visit your parents, you told Hoseok to pack at least two suits, because he would have to go to church. Your parents were religious people, and he would probably get a earful, seeing as they already thought he was apart of the family.

So when your parents picked you all up, you had a fun time, Sunday came fast, and you all had to deal with church. Your church was full of fake ass people.

You had greeted everyone, Hoseok, you, and your parents took a seat at the first pew, your pastor walking in and doing his acknowledgments before starting the sermon.

During the sermon, the pastor announced the choir doing the selection. The moment you heard the familiar tune from the piano and the church burst out saying "YESSS LORD", clapping, and yelling was heard throughout the church and you peeked at Hoseok, he looked around confused.