CLUBBING

BTS reaction to you wanting to go clubbing.

Jin: He isn’t much of a dancer but he was more than happy to go clubbing with you. However, after you having to backhand a bitch and Jin having to peel you off her, you both were more than happy to just go to a diner and fuck up some burgers

Suga: suga thought clubbing would be a real good idea and he rarly ever says no to your ideas. But when he starts hearing more incoherant beats than your soothing voice and seeing more blinding strob lights than your bronzed skin, he relized there were better options than the club.

“how about we go somewhere more. private?” 

RapMon: you both had agreed that namjoon would come over to pick you up. he came over and you werent ready so, 20 minutes was just of him sitting in your living room and 20 more minutes you and him having a pre-clubbing dance time. 

“i dont think they’ed be playing R&B music at the club” “you dont know that now come on boy, loosen them muscles for me” 

Jhope: This fool was more into clubbing with you than you had expected. his song would come on and he would just get completely lost in the music, and lost with you.

Jimin: you always had music playing in the house especially before going out ,just to keep yourself hyped. So, when jimin came in to that good ass beat playing in the background, there was no doubt you had him bouncing to the beat and you bounced right along with him.

“ayee y/n, you got 10 minutes or imma just stay and jam to your playlist”

Taehyung: he was tired off dancing after awhlie, but he wasn’t tired of watching you get in your zone and own it. moving in a way that made him feel like it was his job to watch you. you wanted him to dance with you and he honestly didnt know if he wanted to dance with you or watch you move. 

“Ill be out there in a moment, just save some room for me K?”

Jungkook: now when you party, you party hard like, danm. you even wore out jungkook, this boy had to sit his ass now and you over here throwing back shots and bouncing off the walls like this was a normal day 

“i better learn to keep up with this girl if i want to keep her.”

(C) BLASIAN-KPOP
On tumblr