ME OR HIM? [Yoongi vs. Hoseok]

Scenario: You having to choose between Yoongi and Hoseok.

Genre: angst

The best thing about dreaming is you can control anything in those dreams. Sad part is that you have to leave that dream and face reality.

My reality was the struggle in between loving two people. I had to choose one.

Hoseok and Yoongi, I found myself in a constant battle of who I had to choose. It was hard, because Yoongi and Hoseok both struggled to claim my heart for themselves only and themselves alone. Yoongi and Hoseok made me feel the same way for them. It would be hard for me to say one of them owned my heart and the other was a placeholder.

My phone rang me out of my sleep, I shot up out of my bed grabbing my phone seeing it was my friend. I slid the accept button and was immediately greeted with a frantic voice. 

“Y/N!!! Come on they’ve seen each other, this party is about to go to shit! Get your ass over here and get them away from each other now.” 

You pushed the covers off of yourself and jumped out of bed, hurrying yourself into clothes scrambling to find your keys and stop what was about to happen.

Seems that day for me to choose would come sooner than I hoped.

Where is it…. 

Where is it…. 

You nervously tapped on the steering wheel, you fucking regretted it, letting yourself stay behind at this party knowing they would both be there… 

and both have something to say. 

You drove around the cul de sac of the college dorms looking for that party. Your friends frantic voice still played in the back of your head from the short lived yet panic filled conversation that led you to this dorm.

“Y/N!!! Come on they’ve seen each other, this party is about to go to shit! Get your ass over here and get them away from each other now.” 

You almost sobbed in relief when you seen the crowd outside, but the relief was soon washed away with terror, you knew what was next. God please, you though, you prayed they wouldn’t do this now. 

You pushed past the crowd ignoring the angry shouts and curses hurled at you. 

“Hoseok… Yoongi…” you breathed out. They had each other by the shirt, it’s almost as if when they heard your voice they separated from each other. Yoongi wanting to take a step towards you, but Hoseok pushed him back. 

“Don’t touch my fucking girl, you son of a bitch.” Hoseok spat angrily as Yoongi stumbled into Jungkook’s arms, Jungkook tried holding him back but Yoongi snatched out of his hold and shoved Hoseok as Hoseok walked over to you.

“Who the fuck do you think you are?! Don’t fucking touch me!” Yoongi snapped at him, grabbing Hoseok by the shirt and throwing him down. 

“Yoongi stop!” you screamed out, trying to tug on his sleeve, but you didn’t get far before Namjoon wrapped his arm around your waist holding you close to him. 

“Y/N, don’t go near them, they’ll end up hurting you if you try to break it up.” you only sobbed out as Hoseok got up and shoved Yoongi, but they got tired of shoving each other and Hoseok threw a punch. 

HOSEOK! STOP IT! NAMJOON LET GO! LET ME GO! SOMEONE STOP THEM.”you screamed out struggling against Namjoon as Hoseok and Yoongi viciously threw punches and hits towards each other.

You watched in pure terror as Yoongi slammed Hoseok on his back, and Namjoon’s grip faltered on you a little bit because of his own shock. You took the opportunity and pulled Hoseok and Yoongi off of each other. 

“Stop it… Yoongi and Hoseok please, just stop.” you sobbed out holding your arms out in between them. 

“You stupid son of a bitch” Hoseok snarled, wiping the blood off the corner of his lip. 

Yoongi cackled a little spitting the blood out of his mouth onto Hoseok’s shoe. Hoseok took a deep breath and Taehyung immediately pulled you away from them as Hoseok slammed Yoongi, Yoongi immediately recovered yanking Hoseok by the shirt hitting him in the back with a brutal sound each time, and it was as if people finally understood enough was enough as Jungkook and Jimin pulled them away from each other. Namjoon and Seokjin pulling Yoongi closer to them to hold him back, Jungkook and Jimin pulling Hoseok closer to them, restraining his fighting body.

 “Hoseok…” you cried out silently, reaching out to him.

“No! No! No Y/N! You made me look fucking stupid.” You recoiled your hand. 

“I thought… Hoseok, I’m sorry, god I’m so sorry.” you cried out reaching towards him. He stepped back, before his voice cracked, 

“Don’t fucking touch me. When you’ve finally stopped playing me let me know. I do solo performances, I can’t be second best to you.” he cracked out, I tried stepping towards him again. 

“NO Y/N, CHOOSE. EITHER IT’S ME OR HIM!?“

I stayed silent and Hoseok let out a strangled sob. 

“Well when you’ve chosen let me know.”

I silently turned towards Yoongi and make my way towards him. He just scoffs and walks off. The crowd slowly dissipating and I chase after Yoongi. 

“Yoongi-” 

“No. Y/N. No. You played me, and as much as I want to bring myself to hate you. I can’t fucking do it. Because I don’t regret beating Hoseok’s ass just to claim you as mine. Because I want you to be mine. But if you’re going to be mine, I need you to be mine’s alone. So choose Y/N. Me or Him?“ and you stayed silent. 

“Let me know when you’ve decided then.” Yoongi said, ruffling his hair and walking off.

Your friend walked up to you and you immediately felt yourself sob. 

“I can’t do it… “ you sobbed into her shoulder, she held you closer as you cried even harder.

Me or Him 

Me or Him

Me or Him

Me or Him….

Who do I choose? 

(C) takanoriwatas/hob-e
On tumblr