Chapter 1: Reset [Edited]

Here I am. Again. Nothing new. I don't go on genocide runs anymore, but somehow? Something keeps on killing the monsters down here. No matter what I do something or someone always dies. And I keep resetting. But the more I reset? The more empty I feel inside. It almost hurts.

Nothing good comes out of these resets. Well, nothing but Sans. Seeing Sans will always make me feel better. So, I guess I should go "Meet" him.

I am walking through the forest when I hear someone behind me. I turn around and look at him. I almost cried.

Sans...

I took a deep breath and looked at him. I smiled, "Don't you know how to greet a new pal?" I said as I held out my hand. Sans looked confused and I am not gonna lie, I loved it. I do this every now and then but it doesn't really effect the timeline that much. It just leaves a little blue Sans confused for about a hour but then he gives up.

"How-?" He goes to say but I shake his hand and there goes the whoopie cushion. For some reason? No matter how many times I hear it? Or no matter how many times I shake his hand, that's always funny to me.

"The ole' whoopie cushion in the hand trick! Works every time." I laugh and then giggle then stop and smile. I flinch when I see something. Or I thought I saw someone. It was a flash of red. But just a flash and it was so fast.

It's here...again

I get a flashback from the last time I was here.

"...works every time!" Sans laughed and I giggled. I smiled as I pulled my hand back and asked him where I was. I told him that I had fallen in and was a bit lost. Even though that was a lie, he started leading me to a town called Snowdin. But we didn't even make it to the part where I meet Pap when I saw Sans stop. I turned around and saw him fall to his knees.

"Sans!" I yelled as I catch him before he hits his head. Which doesn't matter. Since it killed him again.

"Just leave me alone!" I cried as I looked up. It's eyes flashed red and everytime I would yell at it, it only said one thing back to me.

"You don't control these worlds, I do!"

And then they would disappear....

"Kid?" I heard someone snap at me, "Are you alright? I know that I am bad to the bone but I didn't mean any harm." He looked genuinely worried and for a good reason. I didn't even realize it, but I was crying. But him cracking that stupid pun made me feel a little better as I laughed.

"Hahahah! That joke was really humerus." I smiled.

"Pffft..." He tried to hold in a laugh which made me laugh more and fall in the snow. I laughed so hard that my stomach started to hurt.

"Don't have the guts to laugh I see." I said. He laughed and shook his head.

"Kid, your jokes aren't even that punny." He said as he laughed. He helped me up and we actually met Pap on the way. I actually got to Snowdin with the two in one piece. Which was suspicious. Very suspicious.

"HUMAN! HOW WONDERFUL IT IS TO SEE A HUMAN AFTER ALL THIS TIME!" Pap yelled. I missed him too. I couldn't help myself as I hugged him.

"Pap," I sniffled a bit, "I missed you so much!"

Sans and Papyrus looked confused but Pap just hugged me back.

"HUMAN!"

"It's Hanae" I said as I kept hugging him.

"Hanae," Sans started, "We aint ever seen you before so how can you miss Paps?" I looked back and saw Sans was giving me the look.

He doesn't trust me. Figures.

"I-I...uhm...I had a dream....once...where I met a giant skeleton who called himself the great papyrus. And I was just excited that I finally met the one who I had these weird dreams about." I lied. Or, not really. I am from an alternate timeline and I have been with paps multiple times and we have done multiple things together. They were more like memories but I can't say that so I am saying dreams.

"Dreams hm?" He still doesn't believe me.

"OH MY GOD! A HUMAN HAS HAD DREAMS ABOUT ME?! WHAT DID WE DO IN YOUR DREAMS HUMA-HANAE?" Pap yelled, or said. Since he talks like that 95% of the time.

"I showed you how to make spaghetti."

"THE GREAT PAPYRUS ALREADY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE SPAGHETTI!"

"Yes, but I showed you how to make human spaghetti. Don't you want to know how to do that?? Then you can have two special secret recipes." I smiled. I was really trying to get out of his inedible spaghetti. I don't know why I didn't think about this before. But I have been shoveling down his version of spaghetti for awhile and quiet frankly? It makes me sick.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT SANS? I AM GOING TO MAKE HUMAN SPAGHETTI."

"How can I hear without any ears paps?" Sans smiled.

"SANS DON"T YOU DARE."

"Sans?" I interrupted, "Your jokes are very bare boned." I smiled as Pap looked like he was going to explode

"HUMAN DO NOT ENCOURAGE THIS! SANS IF YOU DO NOT STOP WITH THE PUNS THEN YOU WON'T GET ANY HUMAN SPAGHETTI."

"Aw Pap, my jokes are sans-national."

"SANS!"

"Don't let it get under your skin." I say then cover my mouth. Pap turns to me while Sans dies in the background from laughing too hard, "Sorry Paps, that was an accident. I didn't mean to..I-I...Let's go make spaghet!"

Paps and Sans lead me to their home and then to the kitchen and Sans said one more thing before he left.

"Somebody toucha ma spaghet!" He sped to his room faster than Papyrus could turn around and glare at him.

"Let's get started Papyrus."