ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Where are my manners, you must be Rachel, I'm Lydia." I said holding out a hand.

"It's so nice to meet you, I've heard so many good things about you from everyone here." She said, I think we're gonna get along great.

"So Jacob told me you go to Washington State." I asked and she smiled.

"Just graduated, it's an amazing school." Rachel said.

"I applied there, but decided to take a gap year." I said somewhat sadly, it wasn't my ideal plan.

"So how do you know my little rat of a brother?" Rachel asked and I just looked to Paul who was right beside her.

"Uh-" I said now looking at both of them, did she even know about imprinting.

"How about we-" Billy went to change the subject but she cut him off.

"Your the girl, your the girl. The one he imprinted on." She said with wide eyes as I frowned.

"Yeah." I sighed, did everyone know about that.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." She said not meaning to but making it way worst.

"Well that got awkward." Paul said with a cringe.

"No it's fine, I'm gonna step out and get some fresh air." I said standing up and walking out of the slide in door.

"Lyd-" Paul went to go after her but his imprint stopped him.

"It's okay I'll go talk to her." Rachel said going outside and leaning against

"Hey." I said heating the door close, expecting it to be Paul but shocked to see Rachel.

"I know your probably tired of hearing how sorry people are, I mean I know I got sick and tired of it when my mom died, anyway Jacob's a turd and what he did to you was crappy-" She said and I scoffed.

"You don't even know what he did." I said squinting rudely.

"I can guess, he broke your heart, it sucks I know-" She went to say but I stopped her.

"More like almost ended my life, now I'm just the crazy lady who screams when someone's going to die." I snapped walking closer to her, she knew nothing about anything I was going through no one did.

"You are what you make of it, I bet there's more to you than just that." She said with a stupid sweet smile.

"So what I'm just supposed to forget that he jumped over my car, that he's the reason I'm the thing he hates." I shouted not caring if Paul heard it, as much as I loved him, I couldn't control my temper.

"Who are you mad at Lydia? Are you mad at Jacob for jumping in front of your car or mad at yourself for not hating him for it?" She asked and I turned away squeezing my eyes shut.

"You have no idea what your talking about, you haven't been here, not for you dad, not for your brother." I said refusing to turn back around.

"Maybe I overstepped my bounds but you don't have to like me." She said grabbing the handle to the door.

"Good, because I don't." I said walking off the porch and away towards the woods, I'd rather walk then deal with this girl anymore.