"As many of you might be wondering why I called you all here is because I like to inform you that we will soon have a Luna. I have found my mate."

Everyone started to cheer knowing that I have found my mate and we will have a Luna soon. I explained further that I have yet to talk to her however it's only a matter of time. I like to take my time and not rush anything. My mother Julia and my father Joseph hugged me happy to know I have found my mate even the fact that she is human didn't matter to them or me.

"Well done my son. I can't wait to meet her." My father said shaking my hand. My mother also hugged me with a wide smile on her face.

"Finally, I can't wait for my grandchildren."

"Mother, it's too soon to be thinking about having kids" I informed her.

"Yeah. You want to be called old grandma already?" David popped him before getting a slap to the head by mom.

"Was adding the old part necessary you silly bat!"

My father leads me away from my mother and David as they continued to ague. This man gets anyone to argue with him.

"This is good news now that you have found your mate. It's even better since now I don't have to agree with an arranged marriage with the Dark Moon packs alpha's daughter Paisley."

"Hold on. There was going to be a marriage formed with my friend Paisley?"

I was at a loss for words hearing this. Was Paisley behind this? I know she was upset with me because I rejected her feelings since she's not my mate. I also don't feel anything for her besides her being a good friend. She's pushing it.

"Yes. If you had not found your mate then I would have had to tell you bad news. I mean you know it's been a long time and we thought you would never find your mate. Paisley's father beta Reed informed me not too long ago that Paisley has been bugging him to set up a marriage between her and you."

"This woman is insane! How dare she try to pull this on us! We better set this woman straight soon." Noir commented angrily. I told Noir that we will when everything is set with me and my mate.

"Thanks for telling me, dad. I'll take care of this personally. You and mom just relax."

I had everyone get back to work. I even had David to go watch over my mate and to make sure she is safe till I come and met her. I trust David with watching over my mate because, one he is strong and a great fighter and two, he can turn into a small bat without being detected. I sat at my desk with my thoughts running back to my mate Serenity. She was beautiful. I even love her beautiful green eyes. Her voice was so soft and relaxing. I even remember purring to her touch in which I have never purred before. It surprised me.

Getting my thoughts cleared I texted Paisley to come to my office so that we could talk. She texted back saying she's on her way with a kissy face emoji. I cringed. Not long after Paisley came in with a smile on her face. Her red hair tied up into a ponytail as she was wearing a black shirt that showed her cleavage and white shorts as she tried to hug me, but I stopped her because I didn't want her scent on me and for the fact I feel uncomfortable with her touching me.

"We need to talk. My dad told me what you were trying to do with having me marry you. I'm here to tell you that it won't happen."

The look of anger showed clearly on her face like she was going to have a fit.

"Why Sean! Why won't you except me! I love you and I know I can be a great Luna to your pack!"

I rubbed my temple in frustration. "Paisley, please understand that you are not my mate that the moon goddess set me up with. I also don't have any romantic feelings towards you and lastly, I found my mate."

Hearing the news that I found my mate did not sit so well with Paisley. She clenched her teeth balling her hands into a fist making her knuckles turn white.

"You must be lying! Who, is your mate tell me!"

Now, this pissed me off. How dare she order me an alpha what to do! I grabbed her by the neck in rage as my eyes turn black meaning my wolf was taking over. She gasped for air trying to get free from my tight grip.

"LISTEN GOOD! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ORDER ME AROUND AND KNOW WHO MY MATE IS! NOW GET OUT!"

I dropped Paisley to the ground with her breathing in sharply. Darren came in escorting Paisley out of my office as I calm down. I need to see my mate soon...only she can calm me. Just wait for me. I will be with you soon my Luna.