Chapter 20 : The End

"To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous."
– Elizabeth Gilbert, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close."
– Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets

Today was the day Sean and Serenity would be wed. Guests from many packs have been invited along with other mythical beings thrilled to see alpha Sean get married. Serenity had told her mother and father about who Sean is and Sean was able to convince them it was the truth he was a werewolf by sifting in front of them. It took her parents some time to get used to it but none the less still happened to except Sean into the family promising to keep the secret. The king of the wolves wanted Sean to hold his wedding in his palace so that all guests could fit. Sean and Serenity agreed to it understanding since the guest list was huge!

Serenity was in her guest room getting ready with the help of her now three best friends Melody, Summer, and Mia. That's right Mia who was once Paisley's best friend is now good friends with Serenity. Sean's sister Willow also helped Serenity into her dressmaking sure nothing was missing and looking just right.

"You look so beautiful Serenity!" Melody gushed taking some pictures.

"You look more like a princess here." Summer said getting Melody to send her the pictures she was taking.

"Sean is one heck of a lucky alpha to have you." Mia pointed out placing the tiara on Serenity's head.

Serenity smiled holding back tears. "You girls are too sweet. God, I'm nervous."

The girls smiled hugging Serenity telling her to cry or the make-up would be ruined. Julia walked into the room telling them it was time to go. The girls went down first to meet with everyone else. Everyone was seated down waiting for the music to start. Sean stood where he was next to the king of the wolves who would be the one to marry them. Sean had his hair brushed back neatly with his shinning electric blue eyes looking down the aisle waiting for his bride, Luna of the pack, and wife to be. Sean wore a nice white tux that made some of the she-wolves jealous he was getting married. As the music started playing everyone stood up looking down at the big brown doors opening revealing Serenity holding a beautiful set of bouquet flowers given by Luna Silverheart. Turns out Luna also works at a flower shop. Serenity's father walked her down the aisle as everyone gasped at how beautiful she looked in her long beautiful dress.

A blush was visible on Sean's cheeks as he saw just how stunning Serenity looked as she was walking down to meet with him. Sean held out his hand to Serenity for her to take as she made to him. Her father smiled leaving back to his wife's side as they both smiled tears of joy showing. Everyone sat down listening to the alpha king speak his words as a regular priest would. Serenity noticed Luna sitting next to a very handsome man who happens to be alpha Theo and some of his friends.

"Alpha Sean. Would you like to say your vows first?" The king asked. Sean shook his head in a yes.

"Serenity I make the promise to you to always love, and protect you from all evil that stands before us. You are the only woman I can ever see myself with and I'm yours forever."

Serenity started to tear up when it was now her turn."

"Sean, I take you as my husband and promise to be true to you. I promise to be a nurturing wife, compassionate companion, and to always be on your side, always."