Chapter 26: Used to it

Start from the beginning

"Sir what would you like for dinner?" A small old woman wearing a maid's outfit appears from behind forcing GD to turn around. The woman looks at me and eyes me up and down probably because I'm just wearing a hoodie. I wave at her trying to be nice but she just clears her throat and returns her attention to GD.

"Ahjumma I don't know, I have business to deal with" he dismisses her making her sigh and kiss her teeth surprisingly he doesn't glare at her like he does to his guards when they are out of line. Is this his mum? But why would his mum be his maid?

Bang

A gun goes off making me jump and cover my head. I stare at the direction where the shot came from and it came from outside making me remember that Jackson followed us here but he never came in the house.

"You don't have 10 million do you?" I turn and ask GD with a look of concern in my eyes. He smiles at me before shrugging his shoulders with a look of pride painted on his face.

"Tim get rid of the body and Gary meet me upstairs so we can plan our next move" he ignores my question and instructs his guards. He looks at me one more time before marching up his stairs. I stand in the middle of his living room clutching onto my hoodie shook that Jackson is actually gone. Yeah I hated the guy for kidnapping me but he didn't deserve to die, nobody truly does.

"Are you cold?" The ahjumma asks me snapping me out of my thoughts. I look down at my exposed legs and giggle to myself.

"Mmh? Erm no if anything I feel so weird being all covered up" I tell her laughing to myself she looks down at me one more time before walking out of the living room leaving me alone. I chase after her not really knowing what to do or where to do, for a kidnapper he's not very good.

"So you're the young girl that's gotten Ji Yong busy" she says after noticing that I was trailing behind her. She leads me into the kitchen and automatically I grab an apple and begin to eat it, I missed apples. She looks at me eating the apple before scoffing at me.

"I don't understand why though" I quickly say trying to make conversation so she won't judge me for taking an apple without asking for permission. I feel so bad, I'm not usually like this I just saw the apple and felt the need to take it.

"You remind him of his first love, she smelled of vanilla and Church as well" she explains as she washes her vegetables which I'm guessing are for dinner. The fact that she knows about his first love means she's been with him for a while. "She changed turned against him and he lost everything now he's alone" she adds making me slouch and begin to think about how GD looked disappointed when I didn't smell like Vanilla and Church. Have I changed too?

"Wow that's a first" I scoff thinking about all the times I've been kidnapped.

"What do you mean?" She asks me with a puzzled look on my face as she begins to cut and dice the onions whilst keeping her eye on me.

"Well you see everyone kidnaps me because of JB" I tell her as I throw the apple core into the bin then go back and sit on the kitchen counter. She doesn't say anything instead she stiffens and stops cutting. "You know him" I snap my fingers and say after analysing her reaction.

"JB well you can say took everything from Ji Yong he was broken and he vowed to make his life a hell" she sighs as she throws the vegetables into a pot shaking her head.

"Well no point taking me, I'm useless" I respond as I fart my eyes to my fiddling fingers. There is nothing I can offer GD the minute he finds out that I'm not a dealer and that I'm just someone JB cared about them I'm as good as dead. He'll kill me in order to get back at JB for ruining his life.