Chapter 35: not going to happen.

Start from the beginning

>

> "Aw ew. Alright thats it." Liam said. Louis grabbed Niall and pulled him away from me. And I wrapped my arms and legs around him trying to keep him away from Louis.

>

> "Nope. no more make out session on the couch." Louis said pulling on Niall.

>

> I couldn't hold on once Zayn started helping Louis. They pulled Niall away and carried him while he yelled his protest trying to reach me. I jumped up and started to run to him laughing but Harry grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder.

>

> "Harryy! I want Niall!" I laughed.

>

> "Nope. Not until you two calm down." He told me carring me up the stairs.

>

> "I am calm! I will if you give me to Niall!" I hit his back.

>

> "Nope. No ones loosing their virginity tonight." He told me laughing. I smacked him harder.

>

> "Harry! It's non of your business."

>

> "Oh okay." He laughed opening my door and putting me on my bed.

>

> "Well thank you for taking me to my room so I can clean it now." I laughed at him.

>

> "Your welcome. Now be safe and don't have sex." He laughed closing the door a bit before the pillow I threw would hit him.It hit the door and fell to the floor.

>

> I sighed and stood up. I went to my radio turning it on. I popped in one of my favorite CD mixes that I made. The song just a kiss came on and I sang along as I started to clean my room. It wasn't to messy just clothes and pillows and blankets everywhere.

>

> I danced around while cleaning. It didn't take to long. I went through five songs and then my room was clean. I fell onto my bed as safe and sound by taylor swift came on. I lay there singing to it.

>

> "Niall! Away!" Someone screamed. I jumped realizing Niall was in the doorway watching me. I didn't even hear him open the door.

>

> "Niall! What are you doing?" I sat up.

>

> "I was just listening to you sing." He blushed as Harry and Louis walked up.

>

> "Niall we told you your banned from each other till you calm down.

>

> "I am calm. I was listening to my girlfriend sing thank you." Niall told them coming into my room and sitting by me.

>

> "Wait you can sing?" Louis asked.

>

> "Uh I guess?" I shrugged.

>

> "She's amazing." Niall wrapped an arm around me.

>

> "Shut up. I am not." I play hit him.

>