16. Nashville

A few hours later, we pulled into a hotel parking lot. Right as pulled into the parking spot, we got a text.

Unknown: hotel already paid for. Ask for room keys at front desk. There should be two rooms. xoxo

Nash and Anna got the keys, and we headed up.

"So how are we dividing the rooms?" I ask.

"Me and Nash, then you and Hayes?" Anna suggests.

"Okay, but you have to promise no surprise pregnancies." Hayes says, causing me to giggle and Anna and Nash to turn red.

"No promises." Nash hands us our keys and him and Anna head into their room. Hayes opens our door, and we go in.

There are two queen size beds, a TV, mini fridge, microwave, and a bathroom.

"Nice." I shrug as I put my stuff down on a bed.

"Yeah." Hayes puts his stuff down, then comes and hugs me from behind.

"Hayes, what are you doing?" I ask.

"I love you." he murmurs as he kisses my cheek.

"I love you too." I'm about to kiss him when our phones go off.

"I don't even want to check." I sigh.

"Wait, but this one isn't bad! It's from Cam, him and Matt are coming!" Hayes smiles.

I loved Cameron, and I really wanted to meet Matt.

"Yay!" I exclaim.

"C'mon, let's go to Anna and Nash's room." Hayes says, and bends down for me to get on his back. I jump on, we cross the hallway and bang on their door.

After a minute, they open.

"Jesus Christ, what took you so long to open the door?" I laugh as Hayes puts me down.

"I don't know, unpacking." Anna says.

"Sure." I roll my eyes.

"So did you guys get the text from Cam and Matt?" Hayes asks.

"Yeah, they called me. They should be here soon." Nash replies.

Our phones go off, and I remove mine from my back pocket.

Unknown: head down the the wild horse saloon to find your next clue. Good luck xoxo

"What's wild horse saloon?" I think out loud.