"Eh?! Wait! Rakuzan will not join the interhigh?" Though Kise asked her multiple times, Shirayuki remained silence

~

The retirement game started and everyone was supporting the third years, but they were all curious why Akashi was with them. Even Kise was confused.

After 1st quarter, Akashi left the game and let the others play. Even the third year regulars were changed, and they let the others play.

And for fourth quarter

"Eh...? Akashicchi will play with the 2nd years now?! What's going on?!" Kise asked Shirayuki, but he only received a silent response from her

And because it was a retirement game for third years, they let all the third years play, extending two more games. After the games, the third years lined up and the managers handed their certificates, along with Rakuzan towel that the managers prepared for them.

~

"Good job everyone!" Shirayuki told them as she stood next to their coach "I am surprised with the result! That was a good data!"

"Starting next week, we will start our training without the third years. Meijin Shirayuki already gave me the remedy for your training." Their coach said and groaning from 1st years and 2nd years could be heard

Shirayuki smiled devilishly towards them hearing their reaction "Coach, these kids, I need to punish them, can I? Next week-"

"You are grounded" Akashi reminded her, making Shirayuki in silence and they could see that she was moping

"Ahhh... that's true." And with that they all could feel the dark aura from Shirayuki "then, I'll make sure that while I am away, I will return with the remedy for your hellish training!"

And once again they groaned, and the third years laughed at them.

"Also, as you all know, I will also be away this coming March until September. I didn't expect you to win, but seeing your games now, I expect a better result." Akashi announced, and it was a gentle statement, but they felt intimidated and also felt that there was something behind his words.

"Akashicchi... will not be here?" Kise mumbled as he now stood next to Yoshiyuki "Yoshiyukicchi... Akashicchi will not be here by March?"

"You didn't know? He has a pre-study program in Harvard from March to September. Then next March, he will be moving there"

"After that, when is he coming back?!" Kise anxiously asked, but noticed the sad expression from him "Yoshiyukicchi?"

"No one knows, even Yuki doesn't know when. Also, Seijurou isn't allowed to return here until he finish his study. He can only call Shirayuki, or someone from here." Yoshiyuki sighed "leaving my sister like that"

"Is Shirayukicchi fine with it?"

"Unexpectedly yes. I don't know what they talked about, but the person who is excited for Seijuro to go to Harvard is my sister. She even told me that once Seijuro returned, it will be more fun and crazier" Yoshiyuki again sighed, making Kise laughed.

It was then he finally noticed the four exchange students, especially Christina who was hiding behind Valentina and Taya.

"They aren't... Japanese" Kise whispered to Yoshiyuki

"I'll introduce you. I can't remember their last name, so I'll tell their first names. Ah, and also, they can speak Japanese so it's okay. Harry, Taya, Valentina, and remember her, she's Christina"

"Yoshiyuki!" Christina whined and again hid behind Taya and Valentina

"She is your fan, so be good with her" Yoshiyuki again pointed Christina "also, Seijuro is now looking at us." He informed him, pointing at Akashi who was indeed looking at them