"And he is with the exchange students-" Shirayuki commented and his eyes widened seeing familiar face on the door "Kise?!" She shouted gaining everyone's attention

"Shirayukicchi!" Kise waved at her with a big wide smile.

"Shouldn't you be here next week?" She asked in disbelief as she approached him

"I will but I have schedule here in Kyoto tomorrow with Yoshiyukicchi. Then Yoshiyukicchi told me about the retirement game here in Rakuzan, so I am here to surprise Akashicchi too" he explained then roamed his eyes around "where are the members?"

"They are still changing. Do you want to sit with us or with Yoshi?" Shirayuki asked pointing at Yoshiyuki then laughed seeing Christina, fangirling next to Taya and Valentina.

"Yoshiyukicchi!" Kise waved at him and made a big wide smile

"You really come here" Yoshiyuki shouted

"Then?" Shirayuki tilted her head, waiting for his answer

"I am here as a scout from Kaijou, so I wanted to watch it as closely as I can"

"Then, let's go over here. Akashi doesn't know?"

"No" Kise laughed as he followed Shirayuki "ah, I'll be staying in your house today. Yoshiyukicchi invited me"

Shirayuki laughed and just let Kise sit on the bench where Shirayuki and the other managers were. On the other hand, the exchange student, who likes Kise, was taking pictures of him non-stop

"To think that you are Kise's fan, it's surprising" Yoshiyuki laughed seeing her fangirling "well, he is cool after all"

"You stopped being Snow, and now you are a model here in Japan. Why stopped being Snow if you can continue it here?" Harry questioned Yoshiyuki then noticed his gaze towards Shirayuki "your sister?"

"Being Snow limits me to work here in Japan. I can, but I can't stay here. Yuki was kidnapped last year, and was in verge of dying. When she woke up, I decided to give up everything so I could stay with her more. And well, I am living with my sister, and even our father now."

"Your sister... she's not what Ivan said, right?" The girls curiously asked

"She is one of the most honest person I know. She would act before she thinks, and if she knows that she made a mistake, she'll make sure that she will correct it. But well, lots of people are saying that she is a perfect person. I disagree though." He laughed and looked at Akashi who just entered the gym, followed by a loud cheer "She is not a perfect person, but if she is with Akashi Seijurou, then I can say that she is a perfect person. Akashi is also the same. You can say, they perfect each other"

"I thought you have sister complex" Harry laughed and Yoshiyuki followed "eh?"

"Anyways, let's watch them" he told them as they watched Akashi walked with his team mates

"Akashicchi!" Kise shouted that made the red hair guy in surprise "do your best!"

"Kise... what are you doing here?" Akashi asked as he approached him "you are not allowed here"

"So mean!" Kise whined then made a big wide smile. "I know that I should go here next week. But since I have work around the area, I couldn't help but go here instead and scout you"

Akashi sighed as he crossed his arms, "then, make sure to watch carefully. Since you will never see me play again until the next winter cup" as Akashi left, Kise questionably turned to Shirayuki,

"Shirayukicchi... what does that mean?"

Shirayuki chuckled dryly, gazing away "wait for Akashi to tell you about that."