9

one week later

"It's a constant pain?" Luke asked Lily, as she held her jaw.

"Not constant- but it's there" she mumbled.

"It's wisdom teeth" Ashton nodded, his hands rubbing the back of her jaw.

"We should go see Harry" michael chimed in swiftly.

"I don't like dentists just as much as I don't like doctors" she mumbled out, making me pull her into a small hug.

"He's just going to take an x-ray" I spoke, kissing her head.

After Luke called Harry- he squeezed her in today- which certainly didn't make Lily happy, but we certainly were.

As we sat in the lounge- her knee shook st a fast pace.

"You're fine" I spoke calmly, touching her hand.

We were the only ones here- telling me we were last, which would make it easier to talk to Harry about our situation.

Soon he came out with a smile.

"I didn't think you'd be the first to have a kid" he announced, hugging me tightly before hugging the other three guys.

"I didn't either" I laughed lightly, feeling Lily grab my arm as she stood behind me.

"This is Lily, Lily this is one of my old friends- Harry" I smiled as I introduced them, both shaking hands politely.

"Can I talk to you before we do anything?" I shot to harry, seeing him immediately nod.
We brought Lily and the guys to a normal room, him and I going to his office.

"So she's very nervous in doctor situations- she was assaulted a little bit ago by her doctor- so you just have to move slow and explain everything before you do it so she doesn't freak out" I spoke slowly, earning an immediate nod.

"I'll make sure she's nothing but comfortable"

We went back into the room, harry immediately pulling up her charts, reading them carefully.

"Okay, lets get some x-rays." He smiled.

I followed them, the guys staying in the other room,

I watched Harry take her x-rays- immediately bringing them to the room we were in.

He set them on the light.

"All four are impacted- that's certainly surgery" he spoke quietly.

"Surgery?" She immediately spoke.

"Yes- it's a simple and easy procedure- it should only last forty minutes- if that" he spoke quickly, making her look to me

"I am not having a surgery"