26

Security brought me into what I assumed was a first aid room.

They handcuffed me the the chair in the room, leaving me alone.

I exhaled, wishing they would at least let me rinse the blood from my mouth.

Minutes later the door opened, a guard glanced to me before moving the the side, letting Lily walk past, immediately shutting it back- leaving just her and I.

"You shouldn't be with me right now-" "it's better than in that courtroom" she mumbled, her eyes red, clearly from crying.

"I'm sorry you had to see that-" "it wasn't you" she spoke, turning her back to go to the sink.

"What can I do to your lip?" She asked quietly.

"Grab like gauze or a rag right now, wet it" I spoke slowly.

I watched her search through cabinets, finding a rag and wetting it, dragging a chair across the floor before sitting directly in front of me.

"Seems like we're switching roles" she mumbled, making me laugh at the irony.

"Lucky for you" I mumbled back to her.

She wiped my chin first, I'm sure getting dried blood off.

She moved more gentle around the sensitive part.

"You're still bleeding" she mumbled, making me almost groan.

That most probably means stitches.

"How big is it?" I asked.

"The swelling or the cut?" She asked quietly.

"Cut" I spoke quietly.

"Less than an inch, but it looks deep" she spoke quietly

"What now?" She asked.

"Do you have your phone?" I asked her.

"No, Ash does" she mumbled out.

"Get my phone out of my pocket, call your phone from mine" I spoke, standing as much as I could due to the handcuffs.

She grabbed it easily, unlocking it with her fingerprint before looking to me

"Tell him to come to the first aid room, tell him I need stitches" I spoke, making her look back down to my phone before I saw a smile come up on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"You have a heart by my name"

Of course I did

I watched her put the phone to her ear, focusing to the ground as she did

Within seconds there was talking

"No, I'm with Cal" that was the first thing she said.

"You need to come to the first aid room, cal needs stitches" she spoke swiftly.

"His lip" She spoke, looking to me.

"Yeah, it's down the right side of the hall, you'll see the sign" she spoke

"Okay, thank you"

And then she brought the phone down, hanging up.

"Ash is coming" she spoke with a smile.

"I'm your lock screen too?" She grinned widely, flashing my phone to her, where it revealed a picture of her at a restaurant across the table from me, drinking her lemonade as she smiled to Luke.

"Of course you are" I laughed out, watching her rest into the chair completely, smiling

The door opened seconds later, Ashton's eyes diverting to me.

"Bro" he laughed out lightly, focusing to my lip.

"He got a good ass hit in"