"What?" Dan asks.

"What are we gonna do about the gaming channel?" Phil asks in reply.

"We have two weeks until you leave, we could film quite a bit. I'll edit it all I guess- I won't have any other way to spend my time. Or we could just put the gaming channel on hold until you get back."

"We can film as much as we can, then we'll just space the videos out accordingly." Phil says and Dan nods in silent agreement.

"You're gonna be away for so long." Dan sighs sadly.

"I know." Phil glances at Dan, seeing how sad he looked.

Two weeks went by way too quickly. Dan tried not to mope around too much, he spent almost every second of every day glued to Phil's side. He wasn't ever a clingy friend but now clingy is all he wanted to be.

Dan stepped into Phil's room, watching him gather the last of his things he needed to take. Phil was rushing around and grabbing as many things as he could to stuff into his suitcase.

"You okay?" Dan asks, watching as Phil's hands literally shake while he zips up the suitcase.

"I'm just nervous... I'm gonna be all alone in a big city with no friends..." Phil gulps.

"Hey, you'll be fine." Dan says casually, "I'm sure you'll fit right in, you'll make new friends- just don't forget about the one you already have."

"I don't think it's possible to forget you don't worry." Phil laughs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dan pretends to be offended making Phil giggle, "Anyway your car should be here in twenty minutes."

"Dammit I forgot to book a- wait you-"

"I got a car for you mr panic, don't worry. I noticed you didn't and you've been all stressed out so it's the least I could do." Dan shrugs.

"Thank you." Phil sighs with relief.

"It's nothing." Dan shrugs, "You're gonna be fine Phil."

Phil looks at him, "I know... I'm just- this is all so new and I can feel the pit of anxiety eating away at my insides. This is majorly out of my comfort zone."

"Well if you ever need to talk you know I'm one call away." Dan smiles.

The car arrived about five minutes late and those five minutes made Phil extremely panicky, he was on edge and scared but also excited. He didn't know what feeling was more prominent than the others.

"I'll help you." Dan grabs one of Phil's bags.

"Thanks." Phil mutters softly.

"Do you want me to go to the airport with you?" Dan asks out all in one breath, immediately looking shy.

Phil quirks an eyebrow, "I mean I don't need you to hold my hand along the way Dan, I know my way around an airport."

"No like I mean... for company." Dan shrugs, "S-so like you aren't-"

"You want to go." Phil says, Dan nods looking a bit shameful, "Alright." Phil smiles and nudges Dan's shoulder.

They put everything in the back of the car before climbing into the backseat.

Dan had nothing but his phone and his Phil, and he'd only be coming back home with one of those things.

Dammit, Dan thinks as tears brim his eyes. He knows he's always been a very emotional person but he didn't want to cry right now. This was a big thing for Phil, he didn't want to set him back or upset him any further, he was anxious enough. He didn't need Dan to worry about.