Future Trunks and Miyoko Pt. 2

I don't own dbz.

'I must've fell asleep..' I silently thought to myself. I realized that I had Gohan's picture in my arms still. Dried tears..I cleaned it off and tried to get up. I saw Trunks laying on my thighs asleep. How..did I not notice that before? I chuckled. He was so cute. I rubbed my fingers through his lavender locks as he squeezed tighter. I heard a door slam. Bulma was home. "Hey!!" She yelled around the corner. "Oh shoot." She saw Trunks sleeping, "sorry sorry. Heyy.." she whispered. I laughed. Maybe I should tell her myself.. I got up and replace my thighs with a pillow. He didn't wake up. "How did it go?" I asked sitting on the conner. "Well! The man took it said it was the best thing." I smiled. "What was it for again?"
"It was a robot designed for building blueprints. It would plan out a house or whatever you needed. I figured with the planning process cut in half, the city could be up quicker." I clapped.
"You're such a genius, mom!" I had been calling Bulma mom for years. She was the only thing that I had close to it. "I..actually got news for you." I shyly added. "Okay...what is it??" I mumbled it. "Miyoko. No mumbling weirdo." She laughed. "Mom.. I am..engaged." Bulma dropped a spoon on the floor. "Are you mad?" She shook her head. "Say som..."
"MY TWO BABIES ARE GETTING MARRIED!" She squeezed me tight. "Should I tell you I am pregnant now or later?" I managed to say. "No way. No way. No way!!!" She was jumping with joy. "Shh don't say anything. I haven't told Trunks yet.." I said gesturing my hands. "Wait really? What's holding you back?"
"This baby..it's strong. It's taking a lot of my energy. I don't want Trunks to.."
"Baby you. Yeah I get it." She added. "That's my son for ya." She winked. "Trunks wants to take me back..to the past." Bulma turned. "Like he did five years ago. He wants to see if there's anyway to get the others back..but more importantly he wants me to see my family.." Bulma saddened. "That's right. The only person you got to meet was Gohan.." Tears swelled in my eyes. "Miyoko..before you go I need to tell you something and it will dishearten you." I sank. "You had a twin brother."
"What??" I got up from the counter. "Gohan tried to search for him for weeks on end, but he was never found." My stomach turned. "I couldn't have one..just one family member.." I sank to the kitchen floor. "Miyoko..I am sorry. I didn't want to tell you, Gohan made me promise, but you are going back in time..that twin boy will be there." I covered my mouth to hide my cries. Going back seemed unbearable. "What's going on??" Trunks peeped around the corner. "Miyoko.." he slouched down next to me. "I had a twin brother..I had a twin brother..how did I make it but he didn't??" Trunks looked up shocked. "What? A twin?? That's a good question. Why did she make it, but the other didn't?" Bulma shrugged.
"I really don't know. I know Gohan ran back as fast as he could to see if his family was safe. He heard a baby crying and saw you."
"Then how do you know I have a twin??"
"Your dad told us." I slouched further. "My..dad?"
"Yes. He asked Baba to deliver us a message. He said to tell Gohan to take care of the twins, but Gohan didn't see any twins. Your dad and him were beyond concerned. We haven't seen anyone that looks like him or anything.."
"So he could be alive????" I questioned in excitement. "Miyoko I do..."
"No doubt! What are the chances?" Bulma sat and thought. "Maybe 5%.. if that." It gave me hope. I passion. "Miyoko, I don't want you focusing on someone that may or may not be real..."
"Trunks, we have to go back. We have to find a way to the dragon balls!!" I intervened. Trunks sighed. "Okay..okay. We will pack up and go." Bulma coughed heavily. She was urging me to tell him. "I told your mom about our engagement!" I happily said.
"Really? That's great!" She coughed louder. "And I am p...." i mumbled the last part. "You're what?..."
"Prenzn..." I mumbled again.
"Pregnant! Miyoko is having a baby." Trunks froze.
"A..b..a..I am gonna be a d.." his face lit up. "Oh my god. I am going to be a dad!" He stood up in excitement. "How long have you known??"
"A few days." I smiled nervously. "Oh my god Miyoko!" He looked at both Bulma and I. "Congratulations, kiddo."
"I am gonna start packing now."  I laughed nervously. "I can start don't worry about it! Really." He zoomed to his room. "Gohan if it's a boy, ChiChi if it's a girl." I managed to say. Bulma raised her eyebrow at me then smiled. "They would both be proud of you, ya know?" She wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "I sure hope so..I really hope so."