Time to Fight

I don't own dbz~

I looked at my dad. Oh boy I was in so much trouble later. "You must be Son Miyoko!"
"Yes sir, you got the right girl!" I smirked. "I believe you have a few friends of mine.." I frowned. "I would like them back.."
"..mmhaha..HAHAHAHA!" He was laughing hysterically. "ENOUGH!" I threw a blast at him. It left a scratch, something I had not seen on him. "M..miyoko?"
"Dad, Veggie. You guys have to go."
"You'll pay for that one, brat!" Majin Buu came flying towards me, but I was faster. "KAMEHAMEHA!" I threw the blast, then flew to my dad and Vegeta. "GUYS GO!" "Spirit beam!" I threw it at Majin Buu. "No Miyoko! I am staying!" My dad stood up. "That bag, it's Sensu Beans right? Throw me two." I threw some to my dad. "Are you going to join me in the battle?!"
"You know I wouldn't let my daughter fight alone do ya?"
"Yeah yeah, I guess I'll join too." This has excited me. I had never fought with Vegeta or my dad, let alone together! "Daughter? Dad? Aha I see. Son Miyoko and Son Goku. She's your precious daughter! She seems to be stronger than you.."
"I am stronger than you Majib Buu. I want my brothers back!! Lightening strike!" I threw the biggest bolt of lightening towards Majin Buu shocking him. "Dad, I have a plan. I need you and Vegeta to fuse again can that happen?"
"Yes."
"Okay then I need you guys to hold him off! I am going to control Buu's mind."
"Right! Vegeta lets go!" I threw as many beams as possible towards MajinBuu.
"Hey Majin Buu! Look at us!" My dad and Vegeta fused. Wow. That's so cool!!! They threw a few beams at him, causing him to fall. Perfect! I focused my eyes on him, "Dokushinjutsu!!" Next thing I knew, I was in his head. Oh no Vegeta and my dad are going to hit me oh no oh jeez. "STOP ITS ME MIYOKO DONT SHOOT!" They froze. "Woah! Miyoko!" I could tell my dad was impressed and maybe Vegeta too. I had only a little bit of time.. how can I destroy Maj...my body froze. "G..guys we can't hurt Majin Buu."
"Kakarot! Your brat isn't making any sense!"
"I am gonna have to take Vegeta on this one.."
"Everyone is infused in Majin Buus body! I see Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Piccolo..they are all here.. if we destroy him.."
"They will die."
Shoot. This was going to be harder than I thought. I am about to make a really stupid decision..
"Dad. I am really sorry."
"Miyoko it's not your fault."
I knew what I had to do. I had mind controlling. My mind was the strongest..I was the only one who could go in and get everyone out. I got out of Majin Buu. "Hey Brat!!! I didn't like you in my head!"
"Majin Buu I surrender."
Vegeta and my dad stared at me point blank. "You can have me."
"Son Miyoko what are you doing! You get back here right now!"
"Dad..dad I am sorry! I'll be back I promise you."
"Son Miyoko this isn't up for negotiation!"
"Dad, Vegeta..hold him off for as long as you can plea.."
Majin Buu got ahold of me, squeezing me tight. I felt like my ribs crushing in his arms. "Let her go!" Vegeta and dad were going to throw a beam, but it was too late. I was sucked into Majin Buu.

Goku's P.O.V
God damnit. God damnit! Vegeta and I were back to normal and my daughter was gone. "This whole mission was a waste!!!! We were supposing to be protecting your brat then she goes off surrendering?!"
"She is going to get your kid out!"
"How?!"
"She has mind control she has a plan!"
"Yeah, now the fucking pink guy has it too!"
"I know!"
"Kakarot she's an idiot!"
"She's not an idiot she knows what she's doing."
"She's going to get us all killed!"
"Then shut up go back and warn the others!!! Leave this fight to me!"
"Kakarot if you thought I was going to let you have all the fun.."
I glared at Vegeta. "I said go back." He snarled and flew off. "your daughter has given me so much power!!"
"Yeah, and I am going to take it back." I turned Super Sayian 3. "I will destroy every being of you. You will taste blood the same way you tastes my children's." I threw a punch in the stomach and started to choke him. "I..I see despair in your head." I threw him to the ground. "Y..you..you feel guilty. What's wrong, Son Goku? You feel bad for leaving your children? You knew everything your daughter went through yet you never ca.." I threw a huge punch in the stomach. "I only have to keep you alive, doesn't mean I can't beat you."

Miyoko's P.O.V
~dreaming~
"Hey Gohan Goten!! Look what I can do!! Kamehameha!" I blasted a tree. "Way to go squirt!"
"Woo Miyo woo!!" I smiled.
"Hey Gohan! Am I gonna meet daddy someday?"
"..well I believe that one day you will." He smiled.
"Gohan you are my hero!"
"Mine too!!" Goten and I attacked our brother with hugs. "I will always protect you guys. Always."
~end of dream~
I gasped for air. "What where am I?!" I was covered in some pink goo. I looked around. "T..trunks?! OH MY GOD TRUNKS!" Tears swelled in my eyes. I have to get out of here! I struggled, barley ripping through the fat. "Almost there..almost.." I got my arm free and sliced off the pink. Yes! Now to get Trunks. I ran to him and started to rip the stuff off of him until he broke free. "Trunks?! Trunks!!" I checked his heart beat. Still breathing. "Trunks!!!" Please wake up. I put my hand against his cheek. "Mm.."
"Trunks?!"
"M..miyoko?" He opened his eyes.
"MIYOKO?!" He sat up hitting my head. "Ow.."
"What are you doing here?! Oh god are you dead?! We were supposed to protect you and now you're dead."
"Trunks Trunks.. we are in Majin Buus body. I came in here to get all of you out! You were the first one I found."
"Oh my god. Miyoko you are a genius!!"
"Nah I am only 8."
"Let's go find the others!"

There's another chapter. Its a bit long, I hope you enjoy!