New Plan. New Bond

Miyoko's P.O.V.
My brother and I flew for what seemed like hours. "Gohan, I feel something. Like a wimp power level." We stopped in midair and looked around. "Is that Goten's?" Gohan nodded. "Indeed it is. Where is he, though?" We flew to the ground and started walking. We heard leaves moving and turned around to see Goten and Trunks attacking us. "WOAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled as my brother landed on me. "You imposter. Miyoko is dead!"
"And still am, dummy!" I pointed to the top of my head. "Miyo!"
"Dude, get off me. You are so heavy!"
"Oh no oh no sorry sorry." He got up and helped me as well. "What are you guys doing here?"
"Well, we came back to be revived." My brother and Trunks looked in awe. "You guys are coming back?! Is your training done?! How did it go?! Did you make big BOOMs and POWs?!" They were asking millions and millions of questions. I couldn't even answer the first one. "Woah woah guys, let's not overwhelm the little one. Let's go back to the Lookout, we will explain everything there."
*time skip*
We made it to the hideout. I was incredibly excited to see everyone again. "Hiya guys! We brought visitors!" Trunks and Goten moved out of the way to reveal me and my brother. My mom's eyes filled with joy. "Oh, my babys!" She ran to us holding all of us tight. "Oh, boy, I can't breathe." I said jokingly. Everyone laughed. "What are you guys doing here? We were just about to wish you two back." Dende questioned. "Slight change of plans. Long story short, Vegeta is..dead." My brother put his head down. I had completely forgotten that Vegeta had already died once which meant- "He isn't coming back.." Bulma took the words right out of my head. She fell to her knees and started to cry. "No, no mom he will come back. He.." Goten put his hand on his shoulder. "Why does every bad thing have to happen to me.." Trunks flew off faster than I had ever seen. Goten was about to go, but I grabbed his shoulder to stop him. "I'll go. You guys figure out the next steps. Gohan tell them the plan. I will be back soon." I flew off following Trunks. "Trunks! Wait up for me!" I flew faster, draining all the energy I had before he came to complete stop. I flew down to where he was and sat next to him. "I can't help but to blame myself." I sighed, laying on Trunks shoulder. "If I didn't die, non of this would happen."
"Miyoko, that doesn't even make any sense." He put his head on mine. "We would've never been prepared for that thing. Now we are. We will get my dad back. I have a gut feeling about it." For some reason I believed him and put faith into him. It was the first time in awhile I had time to relax. "Hey, your halo is gone." I looked up. "Oh, hey, you're right." I slightly smiled. It felt good to be alive again. "Hey, Miyo." I looked up at Trunks, locking my eyes onto his. "Thank you. For coming and all. You are always there for me. You are truly one of a kind." I blushed. "I will always be here for you." I stood up and dusted the dirt off my butt. I held out my hand to help Trunks up. "Let's go back. Together."