Is She Trapped?

I don't own DBZ.

~this story will be containing Gohan's P.O.V~

I paced back and forth, circling in the living room. "Why? Why don't you want her to fight?!" I slammed my fist on the table. "She will put not only herself in danger, but all of us." I growled. My father-
Ridiculous! Son Miyoko: Kind, warm-hearted, strong-headed, and definitely a fighter! Atrocious to even comprehend the fact my little sister arising any type of threat. "Brainless! Conversations such as this are completely useless!" I paced even more. Completely foolish. Has my father gone mad?! "Now, Gohan, here your father out.." was Piccolo on his side too?! "Oh, come on! Not you too, Piccolo!" Heart racing, blood boiling, rage! Hitting something sounded awfully sweet right about now. "Miyo prevails any standard of fulmination.." Trunks added. "All the more reason to accumulate her as a Z Fighter." I interposed. "I conjecture to commission the brat to battle." Vegeta scowled in the corner. Everyone dissented. My father, not a sound. "Well, dad?!" I solicited. "Gohan, call her down. Now."
"No this isn.."
"I said now." I chipped my tongue. "Miyoko! Could ya come down here please?" My heart..heavy. Miyoko fantasized about fighting most of her life. Fighting shaped her, manufactured a relationship with all the Z fighters. It's not right to take it away from her. "Gohan why is everyone here? I feel a real tense aura." I heard her feet tremble down the stairs. I perceived every step in advanced to her arrival. "No one better tell me someone died." I nervously convulsed. "N..no. No one died. This is a little more serious than that." I endorsed a sigh. "Miyoko..no..no more f.." Her brimming blue eyes glared at me. I disavowed. "This is preposterous!" My fist clouted the wall. The blast startled her. "Miyoko Goku doesn't want you to fight." Her face dropped. "W..what?! That's the most hilarious thing I have ever heard of!" Her laughs filled the room. "No, Miyo. Piccolo is right. Dad doesn't want you to fight anymore he says you will put everyone and yourself in danger." Anger filled her eyes as so did her power level. "Why don't you say it then dad?" She pushed through Goten and I. "Hiding behind the boys won't do you know good say it!" My dad disposed himself in front of her. His face drowned in sadness. "Miyoko. You don't understand you are my only daughter, the only Sayian girl, my only little girl. What would I do..what would I do..if you died again. There's so much about you Miyoko! You are strong, but what if it isn't enough?.." I, under no condition, witnessed my dad, the strongest man on this planet, so muddled. "It's the only thing that I have with you.." her voice was more shaky than his. "You were never there. I wanted all my life to impress you!!" Her power level was high. "You were never there, you think you can just be a parent to me all of a sudden?! Gohan raised me, named me! Piccolo trained me everyday and Vegeta was the best dad I could ever have had when you were gone! I was never once mad at you, when I should've been!" Miyoko's hair was turning on and off gold. She was turning stronger and stronger. I glared at Trunks and Goten, they were ready. As was I. "You thought you were doing it to save the world but you were being selfish! You left a daughter with a abusive mom and no parent at all!" Goten and I froze. "What does abusive me?" Oh no oh no this isn't good. "Miyoko think about what you are saying..."
"Trunks shut the fuck up!" DID SHE JUST CUSS? "Oh okay so sorry just gonna sit down now."
"Abusive is when your mother doesn't feed you! It's when she doesn't take care of you or raises you or doesn't even care that you are around! It's when she doesn't want you but its okay because you didn't either!!!" She threw a kai at the wall giving it a hole. "I only had Gohan and Trunks and Goten!!! I never had anyone else and you want to take the only thing that made me feel connected to them away?!" She was turning, but I couldn't watch I couldn't bare it. My dad was shocked and she was destroyed. My dad..didn't know Goten and Miyoko like I did. He wasn't very good at parenting but I always knew he loved me. Especially after that time we spent in the chamber. He knew how to take care of boys. Miyoko..was a new thing to him. I made me way towards Miyoko and grabbed her arm. She turned to me and tried to push away. "I have made it abundantly clear that I am here for you.. Miyoko." I squeezed her arm letting her know that I was here for her. Goten and Trunks made their way and grabbed her hand. She turned back from super sayian, crying heavily. "Let's go to the hideout for a little bit, okay?" Trunks smiled at her. She nodded and got on his back. "Gohan..should we come back tonight?" I shook my head. "Not for a few days squirt. There is a lot to talk about, obviously.." I glanced at my dad who was still completely shocked. He nodded and flew off with Trunks and Miyoko.

"ChiChi. Mind telling me what abuse is?"
Oh boy..where to start..

End! Chapters will be longer and take a little while to publish because of the amount of detail I want to add! I am wanted to get to the top 100 and the only way to do that is to put more effort in! Thank you for the support!!!💞