"Where'd everyone go?" Marcus asked for the second time.

"To the am/pm to get smokes and snacks and stuff." Billy answered this time, pacing the room in a quick manner which made my head spin, "Maria went to the pool."

"We told you that, like, six times, dude." I mumbled, but he didn't hear me.

"Are you mad at me?" Marcus wondered and Billy gave him a look.

"What? No, dude." Billy assures him, "Just nervous."

"Why?" I questioned.

"My dad's staying in the next room." He told us, "I'm going to set a device on his door. Let us know when he gets back, keeps it from locking."

I tune out as I watch Billy move around the room again until he leaves the room and Billy lights up a cigarette. I scoot up behind him and rest my head on his shoulder, "Marcus?"

"Hm?" He muffled as I move back a bit when I notice he was trying to lay down. He rested his head on my lap and stared up at me, his eyes bouncing around my face with excitement.

I raise my hand to mess with the curls that dangled on his forehead, "Marcus, I have something to tell you."

His reached up to my face and stroked my cheek, staring at me upside down, "What is it?"
His face stood relax and his took a long pull from his cigarette and exhaled, the cloud trapped in between us.

I let out a sigh and inhale his body odor of nicotine, "It's going to sound crazy-" I paused, "Actually it's going to sound unbelievably crazy and stupid, probably because I'm high as hell, but-"

A loud thud from the next room had Marcus shoot up from my lap and over toward the wall, cutting my words short. Though, for some reason, I was persistent, "Marcus," I call him, but he was so concentrated on what was on the other side of the wall, "Marcus."

Not even paying me any mind, he heads toward the door and opens it, but glanced back at me, "Stay here." Was all he said before he hesitantly disappeared outside. I now sat alone, and for once this whole day, I had something on my mind and it was Marcus.

After hooking up with Lex, I chose to push Marcus and my feelings for him in the back of my mind because it was obvious he didn't feel the same for me. I knew that we were better off as friends.

A louder thud brought me to reality and absentmindedly, I stood from the bed and out of the room to go next door. I swing the door open to see Marcus frozen on the couch, watch Billy cry over a dead man, who I assume was his father.

He was sobbing and whimpering out words, but I was too focused on the dead man in front of him. His blood furiously spread itself around his body, that laid limp as his son yelled at him.
I slowly back away from the room, the memories from my past coming back. All this blood, all of the destruction that the room was covered in- it was just too much for me.

I suddenly turn on my heels and walk back to the room, locking it behind me as I felt my heart racing by every millisecond. I hurry to the bathroom and lock it also before I got into the tub and sat in it, with my legs pressed against my chest. The effects of the drugs were now fucking me over and I could no longer stay calm. I was panicking and I didn't know what to do.

I tried to calm my breathing, but I couldn't. I was freaking out on another level and I don't think I could stop it. I turn on my side and I close my eyes, my hands shaking. It wasn't a panic attack, it couldn't have been.