Brighter Stars' Chapter 6' Tempus Fugit' (Jace)

I wake up in my bed here at the facility and notice Harry's is empty. I remember our kiss last night and smile, but it soon fades when I pick up a piece of paper from his bedside locker at Harry's side of the room. It is a small calendar, and he has been crossing out the days spent here in black marker. 24 days are crossed out, 6 are not. And it hurts to think in just 6 days he will be gone from the facility! and my life. But also it hurts to think he has been counting down the days to leaving. After our kiss, we got to talking and he explained his reasons for being here at the facility. It feels like just as we both are opening up and learning to trust each other it'll all be over. I sit on my bed with a sigh and put my head into my hands between my legs. But the door opening has my attention. Harry stands in the doorway his lips swollen and bleeding. I stand to my feet. "Hey. What?-whats happened?" I say trying to touch the cut. "Oh, it was just..." He responds to me, my eyes spit fire as I assume the worst. "I'll kill him!" I simply say my anger bubbling over. "What?" Harry says but I am off and halfway down the corridor. Harry is behind me coming after me calling my name aloud. I spot him, Josh! laughing with some other guys my hands grip his shoulder and spin him to face me, I smash my fist into his face hard causing him to fall backward and his nose to bust. I dig him again hard. "Didn't I fucking tell you to stay away, to leave him alone!" I say my anger boiling. I go to clock him again but Harry pulls my arm back. "Jace. STOP! IT WASN'T HIM!" Harry screams before I can punch Josh again. I glance around at the shocked expression of Josh and his friends. Josh spits blood onto the carpet. "You are gonna get into trouble for this! what the fuck Jace?" He screams looking like he's about to cry. "You mad cunt!" He adds his voice breaking before he walks away punching a hole into the plasterboard wall on his way. 
"I tried to tell you!" Harry says to me as the facility staff comes. "It was just an accident! I bumped my face in the physical exercise, that's all" Harry says as the facility staff surrounds me. 
"You need to come with us, son," They say to me sternly. They grip my arms hard. "Take your fucking hands off me I ain't going nowhere!" I protest as they drag me kicking and screaming at them. Harrys shouts "Where are you taking him" repeatedly over and over. They open the door to "The Mental Room" as its been called amongst us boys here at the facility. It is just a padded cell no windows no nothing. "We are taking him to calm down!" They say and jab a tranquilizer into my neck and throw me onto the matt slamming and locking the door.  I wish I could say this was my first experience with "The Mental Room" but I'd be lying if I said it was, I have been here once, or twice before over my time spent here.

I am out for what seems like days but is most probably hours When I awake Mrs. Morris is above me a clipboard in her hand. "Hello, Jason. What's gone on? how come you attacked Joshua? for no apparent reason earlier today?" She asks. I sit up my head still quite fuzzy from the tranquilizer. 
"Because I assumed he'd hurt someone I care about" Is all I reply. "And that someone would be?" She asks me. I do not reply "You clearly know who it is!" I say eventually. Mrs. Morris surprises me by straightening her skirt and sitting on the matt. "Harry." she finally replies. A faint smile on her face. Eyes studying mine. She goes on saying.
"I must say this is very out of character for you to attack a person." she pauses and I say nothing swallowing not making eye contact with her, she adds, "But love makes us do silly things! I do understand, but that's not to say I do not have to follow the facilities procedures either! as you are well aware we have a zero tolerance bullying policy here at Creekwood. So this will be your room for the next 2 days, unfortunately." Mrs. Morris stands up again and goes to the door her keys jangling. "Mrs. Morris?" I ask. "Yes?" She asks opening the door. "Harrys time is nearly up, he leaves in 6 days! do you think he would be allowed to visit me? I can't waste 2 days in here. Not when the time is precious for us! I know therapy is expensive and his father doesn't have much. And I doubt the facility will be keeping him here after his 30 days has expired?" I say she nods. "His time is ending yes. And no, we won't be keeping him here unless he wanted to stay or paid for more therapy. Look! I can't allow him to visit I'd get accused of not doing my job properly. But let's just say this, there is only one padded room here in the whole facility. If he was to get into an argument with a certain Mrs.Morris and she deemed him bad enough to be put into solitary, well then....." She says to me and goes to close the door. I am in no way stupid enough not to know what she means. "Thank you" I simply say to her. And she closes the door whistling without saying a single word in response.

An hour later 2 facility staff drag a confused Harry into this cell, originally he is shouting and confused. "Fuck you. Take your hands off me I haven't done any--" He stops protesting when his eyes meet mine and the guards slam the door shut locking it behind them, leaving only me and him in the padded cell. "Mrs. Morris?" I say aloud to his confused look. His face twists into a smile and he crosses the space between us wrapping his arms around my head and kissing me deeply. I kiss him back, pushing him against the padded wall and deepening the kiss. I drop to my knees sliding down his tracksuit bottoms freeing his cock, that's hard after our make out. Before sucking him off until he finds his release in my mouth. When done we sit there tangled up. "Was what happened to you really an accident? Do you love me? and do you really have to leave when your times up?" I ask him 3 questions. He looks me in the eyes hazel brown meeting green. 
"Yes to all 3!" He simply replies reaching his hand out and tracing my jaw-line and my lips with his hand. "I don't wanna leave. But I know my dad won't be able to afford more funds for me to stay. And as for loving you. I knew as soon as I saw you. It was kinda like instant, I knew you were going to be either the best thing or the worse to happen to me, I'm glad I met you, and I won't ever forget you" He says his voice low and meaningful I wipe tears away from my eyes. "Did I say something wrong?" He asks me. "No. You said too many right things, but you will forget me! overtime, I don't want you to go." I say tilting his chin up to look at me as he's looking down at the padded matt floor. "What choice do I have? and I would never forget you!" He replies to me. And Neither of us speaks again for a while, we just sit. Doing our time both internally wrestling with the cards we have been dealt. "Then promise me this," I say aloud Harry makes eye contact. "Anything." He replies. "You know that stupid disco they are putting on? come with me! not as roommates, as a couple, fuck what people say! if it's to be our last night together let's show them all what we mean to each other" I ask swallowing nervously in case he might reject the offer. And I'm pleased when he says, "Okay." I close the space and kiss him again, and again. I don't think I'd ever grow tired of this. Kissing him, being with him, but our times limited, and an unspoken sadness is mixed into our current happiness and its a strange melancholy mixture.  

Author Note vote and comment xo song for this chapter is James Blunt- one of the brightest stars and its linked :) H x