"Is it about someone, not something?" he asks, shooting me a smirk.

"Yeah,"

"Tell me about her, what makes her different from the rest. The reason why you rejected all those girls, there's must be a good one behind it." The word "her" coming from his mouth isn't pleasing, but it might as well be used for now, just for now.

"Her," I say laughing, "well she made me happy, and was the one who brought all the positivity back into my life at my darkest hour." I admit.

"What makes her so special, different from the rest?" He questions.

"Many things," I can feel the corner of my lips lift up at the thought. "Her and I came from similar backgrounds, and she would just get me. She had all the qualities of a close to perfect person could have. Everything about her would amaze me, each and everyday. It was a different thing each day, there wasn't a day where I wouldn't notice something new about her. One day I'd be admiring her smile, the next her eyes, until I was finally admiring the fact that she was mine." my eyes are darted yet lost looking at my hands as my fingers fiddle about. The smile that has formed on my face begins to vanish when I snap back into reality, my chest tightening at the reminder. "Now I lost her, and I don't think she wants to be found."

"Well whoever 'she' is, is responsible for the happy times, so you can't forget about those." Luke says, scooting his chair forward.

"Yeah,"

"You use those tattoos, and that invisible wall you have in front of you to guard yourself. I honestly thought you were different, an asshole to be exact." that's what everyone thinks.

"Looks can be deceiving huh?" I smile at him, he simply nods his head.

A moment of silence surrounds us after the waiter has come and gone with our drinks.. Luke's staring at me, waiting for me to speak, while I'm to busy day dreaming, looking at a distance just thinking about him.

"Did you at least hit it?" he tries to lighten up the mood with the most outrageous, inappropriate comment, probably trying to get laugh.

"Excuse me?" I nearly spit out the water from my mouth.

"Did you do the deed?" he repeats himself, showing how immature he is, helping me open my eyes.

I press my lips together in a flat line, "Does it matter if I did or didn't? It's not what this is about, sex isn't the only thing that to having that someone in your life, there's more to it." the look on Luke's face is somewhat of confusion yet again by my words.

"That sounds kind of.." he begins, my mind already in track with what he's thinking.

"Gay?" I finish his sentence for him.

"Umm-," his response is cut short when the voice of one is my mates calls out from a couple feet away.

"Harry!" He shouts, saving me from whatever it was that Luke had to say.

Coming around the corner, my colleague comes walking up to our table.

"Hey there," he greats both Luke and I. Both of us respond with a small wave, "Harry, there was a guy looking for you a few minutes ago. Took me while to track you down but here I am."

"Where?" I ask, standing from my chair.

"A block away, he was short and quite skinny." with that said, it didn't take me long to tart walking away, leaving Luke behind.

"I'll be back," I shout as I stride across campus.

If anything I'm glad that our conversation was cut short. It was as if I was saved by the bell, so close to having to open up to him, disaster might have struct, or the complete opposite. For now, the person I really am will be kept a secret, until I'm comfortable enough to tell him the truth.

...

As I come around the block, only a few bystanders are visible on the streets. I look around at every corner searching for anyone who for the description, there's no one.

"Excuse me," I tap lightly on a woman's shoulder, "Do you know of anyone who was asking for 'Harry Styles'?" I ask the lady.

She nods her head almost immediately, pointing towards the small Bar at the end of the street, off the campus. I thank the lady and continue on my way.

Getting to the Bar, the inside is full of college students, all drinking martini's, a few beers and others just talking. I look around, almost lost, trying to spot anyone familiar, no luck.

Without finding much, I try to make my way down the aisle, back to the front entrance. As I do, I continue looking around. There comes a point where someone catches my eyes, causing me to do a double take. My stomach tightens at the sight from a few feet away. It doesn't take long 'til he's noticed me too. As soon as he lays eyes on me, I make my way towards him, heart pounding as fast as can be.

"Noah?" I say once I've made to where he's standing, my eyes traveling up and down him in disbelief. "What the hell are you doing here?"

{Please vote and comment :) Thank you for reading and patience of course! I will be updating again this weekend, next few chapters will be pretty intense, just saying, so brace yourselves. Eek! So close to the end! Oh and don't jump to assumptions about how the book will end, you'll be surprised with the end result💕 Love you lots, take care and MUAH 💖}