Chapter 50

*Louis' POV*

"Where are we going?" I ask when he takes a turn to the far end of town.

"I need you to stay in the car, no matter what. It's something you need to see for yourself, this way you'll see why you should be with me." His words send shivers throughout my body, what the fuck does he mean? I'm not sure what he's planning to do but this is a side of him I've never seen before. It's almost as if he's controlling.

At this point I'm clutching to my phone, ready to call Harry. The look on Noah's face isn't making the situation any better. Now I now that he didn't just come to see me but to some how prove a point.

We get to an abandoned parking lot right in front of an old park. I look out the window, the night sky covers the town. Why the hell did I even agree to this.

"Just don't do anything, stay in the car." He demands once he parks the car. What are we doing at a parking lot without anyone el-, Is that Harry's car? I squint my eyes trying to see if I can distinguish it. Of course it is, who else can afford a car like his? My phone lays on my lap, tempting me to call Harry and ask him what he's doing out, but he'd freak knowing I'm with Noah. I stay seated inside the car as Noah climbs out. As soon as he's out of the car and standing in the middle of the parking lot, Harry steps out of his. Just as Harry steps out, Noah begins to laugh. What the fuck is he doing?

...

*Harry's POV*

"Why the fuck are you laughing, don't you think I should be the one laughing?" I swear it's like he's fucking high or something. He chuckles and begins to takes one step at a time towards me, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"You really thought I," he points to his chest, "believed you were Louis? I'm not stupid Harry." How the fuck does he know my name? Did Louis tell him?

"Well you sure seemed to believe me in those texts, or is it that you want to look like the smarter one here, so you're lying." I keep my self composed, fighting the urge to wipe that stupid smile off his face.

"No, you have it all wrong. You're the one who believed that I thought you were Louis, I know Louis more than you do. Those texts," he shrugs his shoulders, "I knew that they weren't coming from him. First of all, Louis has his own way of texting. Second, Louis never stopped texting me from his own phone. I'm just here to settle things with you." But Louis fucking promised he wouldn't. He fucking didn't, Noah is just trying to mess with me.

"Settle things?" I laugh, throwing my head back.

"Yeah, for you to stay away from Louis." He he out of his fucking mind?

"This isn't comedy central, why don't you just jump to what you're here for." I warn.

"You are funny, aren't you. Guess Louis was wrong about your sense of humor." He mocks, how the fuck does he know that.

"What the fuck do you fucking want you dip shit!" I yell.

"Louis. I want him."

"Well you can't fucking have him! He's mine not yours, I love him and you don't. You had you're fucking chance at being his, but you fucked everything up. Do you have any idea of all the shit you put him through? He was fucking suicidal because of you! You made him miserable back home! I don't fucking know you but I know damn well that you hurt him, bad. Out of all the things you want, he's the only thing you can't have, not anymore. You had you're fucking chance and you took it for granite. Spreading all the rumours about him, making everyone hate him? People like you make me sick. Taking advantage of ones feelings, do you have any idea what that's like? Of course you don't. The whole fucking reason I did all this was to at least teach you a fucking lesson, and make you feel the pain Louis felt because of you. You don't deserve Louis, not after all the fucked up shit you caused him! And no I won't let you fucking have him." I end my vent with a shaky voice, I can feel a tear running down one of my cheeks. I'm fucking furious right now, I'm barley able to keep myself stable. I ball my fists at my sides in anger, only able to sustain them there for a short time.

"Beautiful," He says clapping his hands sarcastically, "No need for the whole sob story Harry. I learned my lesson, I know now not to mess with anyone's feelings but yours. Why? Because you're the one that doesn't deserve Louis, he's too good for you. I don't even need a fucking need to be having this fucking talk with you, you know why? Because he was never yours, he was always mine. Am I right? Considering he loved me first."

My vision goes blurry, unable to see what I'm doing at this point. I can feel my knuckles going numb with every time I slam my fists against his face. His body is underneath mine, he arms are raised up, trying to hit me but I manage to dodge all of his attempted hits. Louis' face flashes through my head, I shake the thought out and regain momentum of what is happening. I quickly stand up, leaving Noah to stand for himself. I stumble back, looking at his blood covered face. Blood pours from his nose, the part above his eyes is swollen, one more punch and it would've been an open wound. His lip is slightly cut open. I didn't do much damage to him like I wanted to. I remembered Zayn's wise words "Look I now know hurting people isn't the way to get back at you ok" So this isn't the way to get back at him either. Noah's words are what sent me over the edge, the ones that got to me, "Considering he loved me first." My mind reels through thoughts, trying to find something that might top off what he just said. He's still laying on the ground looking at me when I open my mouth before thinking about the words I'm about to say.

"Well I fucked him first." I stare at him, directly in his eyes, seeing the pain behind them as he soaks up what I've just said. The words are sour coming from my mouth, obviously not using the right ones.

"What?" I look up away from Noah, only to find Louis standing a few feet behind him. What the fuck is he doing here. Is he with Noah? The look on his face is of shock, and disappointment. No no no no. Fuck.

{Please vote and comment<3 I want to welcome all the new readers, it is just unbelievable how much attention this fanfic has gotten. Also, I figured I'd introduce myself for once, my name is Yazmin and I'm from California just letting you guys know:) Anyways thank you to all of those who read, I can't thank you enough. Hope you're all doing good, and I will be updating tomorrow, fyi.}