Chapter 111

So just a suggestion, I recommend listening to Secrets by One Republic while listening to the chapter, it seems to suit the chapter perfectly. Thought I'd share that with you guys :) Enjoy!

*Harry's POV*

"How did," Louis takes a deep breath before continuing, "how did Sam die?" I gulp nervously. Is he really asking this, he can't be serious? I've spent such a long avoiding this question, avoiding being in this situation, with him specially. But that's exactly the problem, I've spent too much time hiding it. There's no doubt in my mind that he has an idea of what it might be, or maybe he has no clue. I should've known this would come up at some point, I knew it. If I knew it would happen, why did I come up with a back up story, fuck.

"Um, it's kind of a long story." It is, well not really, kind of. There's just so much explaining to do, going into details and shit. I'm also avoiding the topic too, hoping he won't bother asking or wasting his time in trying to listen to me.

"I've got time." Shit,

"I-I don't know if you should know," I'm being completely honest. If I tell him the truth who knows what will happen. Will he be pissed or considerate? Will it change our relationship for the better or worse? There are just so many things that can go wrong and right, I don't want to risk it. Everything is going perfect, we're back together, no fighting, no drama.

"We're letting go of the past remember? I need to know about it before we let it go." He proves a point and I hate it.

Slowly, I lift myself off the bed to sit up straight on it. Might as well get it over with. I'm just hoping things go right, I'm praying.

"You're right." I let out a sigh before I say anything else.

"You're going to tell me?" He sits up next to me, joining me. The doubt behind his voice is clear. He doesn't think in actually going to tell him, does he?

"Yeah." I nod my head in agreement with my words. Maybe, just maybe this won't be as bad as I've thought it would. It's better if I tell him before anyone else does. The last thing I want is him hearing it from Zayn and not me.

"No lies, no covering up?" He asks, uncertain if I'm actually going to tell him the truth. I guess he's so use to the lying that he can't be too sure I won't lie. But I won't lie, not anymore.

"Tell me what you want to hear. I'ma tell you everything." I turn to him, ready for him to ask anything he wants. For once I'm gonna give all my secrets away.

He nervously shuffles on the bed, finding a comfortable enough position on the bed where he's finally sitting up right. He nervously fumbles with his fingers, looking at them. "Well, how did he die? I mean, I know he killed himself or so that's the story I heard."

"What have you heard and from who?" I've never really brought Sam up much, so I'm curious about what exactly it is that he's been told by other people.

"Marie was the first to tell me about Sam, about how he died. She told me that he had taken his own life, how? I don't know but apparently you were the only one that knew." That little bitch can never mind her own business can she?

"Sam did kill himself," I admit.

"How?" Louis asks,

"It all started on a Tuesday, the night that Tuesday Sam had spent the night at my house for obvious reasons. The next day which was Tuesday he seemed strange, like he wasn't the same. During lunch we kept playing with the straw of his drink, moving it in a circular motion just staring at it as if he wasn't there, he was spaced out throughout the whole day. There were some points where he would occasionally look up at me only to look back down. I would try and smile at him, telling him whatever he was going through would be alright but it didn't work. He did the same thing, acted the same for the next three days after that. He kept avoiding me, something he'd never usually do. He didn't touch me for all those days which was the most days he went without having any sexual contact with me. That was the thing that made me believe there was something really really wrong with him but he wouldn't say a word," I look over at Louis, making sure he's still listening. He's more attentive then I thought he'd be, he's actually hearing me out.