Chapter 37

*Harry's POV*

"Where do you think you're going?" His voice is deeper than I remember it. When I step back I see that it's Angus.

"Shit last time I saw you, you were covered in acne and your voice would crack everytime you spoke." I say to him. He's taller than he was before, he's up to my height now. His face is clear and he has high cheekbones and seems more fit than before.

"Same to you." He tilts his chin to the front to point to me.

"Have you been treating my sister right?" I mock.

"Better than ever."

"Have Angus take you back, I'm leaving." I turn back to face Gemma who's already walking to Angus.

"Woah what's the rush?" Angus stops me from walking further with his hand on my shoulder.

"It's none of your business, now let me go." I push past him and get into my car, heading to pick up Louis from school.  I try to call him but I have no signal on my phone to even reach him.  

*Louis' POV*

"Who are you waiting for?" Niall asks behind me. I'm sitting on the steps outside the front door of the school, waiting for Harry. 

"Just waiting for Harry."

"Is he going to pick you up? 'Cause I can give you a ride home so you don't have to be waiting out here in the cold snow." He hovers above me swinging the keys of his car on his finger. I look around realizing he won't becoming anytime soon.

"Yeah." I stand on my feet and walk with Niall to his car. The parking lot is nearly empty with only a couple cars that belong to the teachers filling some of the empty spaces. Once we get to the car and we're inside already my phone vibrates in the front pocket of my jeans. 

"Are you gunna get that?" Niall points to my pocket as he starts the car.

"Uh I think it's Harry." I slip the phone out of my pocket and see it's Harry's name on the screen, I slide finger on it to answer it. 

"Hello?"

"Are you still at the school?"

"Niall is actually about to give me a lift to my flat. You still want the sessions or-"

"No it's fine don't worry, so can I come to your house?" I gulp and try to make up an excuse so he won't go. My mum thinks I've stopped talking to him since the day she saw us outside on the driveway.

"Actually my mum is having guests today so I don't think I'd be a good idea."

"Oh." He simply answers back.

"But I can meet you at your house if you want?" 

"No," He's quick to answer back, what's his problem?, "I mean she isn't in the best mood today. What about I call you once you get home or you can call me."

"I'll call you."  The line goes dead after that. 

...

"Thanks for the ride!" I yell at Niall from the front steps of my house.

"See you on tomorrow!" He yells back.

I run upstairs, taking two steps at a time to hurry to call Harry. I lock door behind me not knowing if my mum is home or not. Either way she didn't forbid me to call Harry, did she. He picks up after the third ring, I lay on my bed facing the window.

"Hey!"

"So what is that you wanted to talk about?" The curiosity clear in my voice.

"Right I was wondering if you'd want to hangout on Sunday?" Shit.