Entrance Exam

Ok. So I just binged all of MHA. All I have to say is this: Jirou is best girl. Must write story.

____________________________________

Heroes. 

Villans. 

Two sides of the same coin. 

With the appearance of superpowers called Quirks, a new kind of criminal appeared. 

Crooks and murderers with superpowers ran unchecked through the streets of Japan until heroes were born. 

Brave men and women with pure hearts used their Quirks to fight the evildoers. 

That's what he wanted to be. 

(y/n) looked up at Japan's most prestigious hero school: 

U.A. High School. 

Many prestigious heroes were built up from this heroic school. If he was going to be a hero, this was his best bet. 

If he was going to be a hero, he had to pass this entrance exam. 

He walked through the doors of the school as he pushed down all his worries. 

____________________________________

A younger (y/n) looked at the T.V with wide eyes. 

"I AM HERE!" 

There he was. 

The number #1 hero: All Might. 

"When I grow up, I wanna be just like him!" 

____________________________________

He took a seat in the auditorium as the lights above darkened. 

A yellow-haired man ran out and began to greet the students. 

"Yo! Yo! What's up, Y'all?!" 

(y/n) smiled when he saw the man on stage. 

It was Present Mic, a Pro Hero. 

His quirk, apparently, is his voice, in which he can amplify the volume of his voice. 

With yellow hair and a bombastic personality, Present Mic ran through the details of the entrance exam. 

"Seems easy enough," thought (y/n) after a bit of commotion from a dark-blue haired boy with glasses. 

"And as the great hero, Napolean Bonaparte once said," yelled Present Mic, "'True heroism consists in being superior to the ills of life.' Plus Ultra!! Break a leg, everyone!" 

And with that, many possible students began to file out of the auditorium and proceeded to the testing grounds. 

Walking through the school to the training grounds, (y/n) was able to get a good look at part of the school. 

Looking at some parts of the only made him want to go to the school more. 

Soon, (y/n) and a group of other talented teens stood in front of an intimidating metal door. 

"Wow, some door..." said (y/n). 

As everyone was waiting for the test to start, (y/n) spotted someone. 

A petite and fair skinned girl with dark purple hair. More noticeably, she had plug-like earphone jacks hanging from the lobes of her ears. 

He tapped her shoulder and she turned around, her lazy-looking onyx eyes met his black ones.