100

Ariannas POV

Arianna❤:
Wait what?

Manny❤:
I think hes trying to kill him self bro get home NOW

Arianna❤:
Ok ok wait what did he do that makes you say that??

Manny❤:
Go look at his Recent on Instagram and hurry up bro cause if he dies I swear to god I'm not gonna be the same that's my nigga.

I pulled my phone away from my ear and got on Instagram as I pushed my foot into my shoe I seen his picture

Lilskies: I ruined everything... I get it I guess it's safe to say deaths the only answer💔🔫

*Comments Disabled*

I hung up on manny as I got into the car and called skies but it keeps going to voicemail "come on Kimetrius" i said as I kept calling him while driving "pick up the phone Kimetrius"
I said as I turned down the street to the house manny turned behind me. I pulled up to the house and th gate was taking to long to open.

I got out and jumped over it running into the house I unlocked the front door "KIMETRIUS" I yelled as I looked around the house. I ran upstairs "KIMETRIUS" I yelled manny was behind me as I walked up to the room but the bedroom door was locked I kicked it repeatedly but it wouldn't open I fell to the ground crying "KIMETRIUS" I screamed.

Manny hit the door with his shoulder and it came open revealing skies standing in the room with a gun in one hand and a liquor bottle in the other I couldn't move...I was stuck there "Skies give me the gun" manny said "dont come any closer or I'll blow my shit out" skies said putting the gun to his head I stood up and pulled manny back "Please dont do it" I said crying

He looked at me manically and I seen the open pill bottle on the floor I looked back and whispered into mannys ear "he's drunk and on drugs" I said manny shook his head as skies drunk from the liquor bottle another tear slid down my face "I got a plan", I whispered "just go along with it" i said manny shook his head "Skies put the gun down please" i said.

I stepped closer "Get back" he said aiming the gun at his head i stepped back "i can't do this" I said as I turned around and walked out of the room  "see man she can't even be around you like this" i snuck around to the gym and walked threw to the bathroom. I walked walked out of the bathroom and was right behind skies.

"I WANT MY BABY BACK man that's all I fucking want bro" he said "And you think killing yourself is gonna make her happy" Manny said. I quietly signaled to manny I was gonna jump on his back and he shook his head. I stepped on the bed quietly and counted down from 3 and when I said one I jumped on his back.

"Get the fuck off me" skies yelled I pulled him down to the floor the best that I could then manny came and snatched the gun away from him "I got it"manny yelled after he got the gun from him "let me go"he yelled but i held onto him while bawling my eyes out i let him go. "Go manny I got him" I said "you sure" he said "yeah" I said skies layed on the floor.

He walked out of the room leaving the gun on the dresser. I stood up looking at skies who was laying on the floor crying. I sat down next to him "Why" was the only thing I could say "I didnt wanna lose you" he said "But if you would have done it you would have lost me Kimetrius what the fuck were you thinking" I said "idk" he said "I love you" i said as i started crying.

"I love you to" he said. He put his arm around me and pulled me down. I cried into his chest as he rubbed his hand up an down my back. "I'm sorry" skies said I couldn't say anything I just layed there crying "Dont ever do that again" I said as I sat up "if you are feeling that way tell me so i can get you help Kimetrius" I said "Ok" I said " ok" he said.

I stood up and helped him up i cleaned up the pills that were scattered on the floor and hid them in the dresser "I'm gonna be completely honest with you" skies said "what" I said I grabbed the gun off the dresser "I have a drug problem" skies said "ok from now on no more drugs and imma hide everything and imma start checking your pockets" I said "got it"

"Got it" he said went in the closet and hid the gun I walked out and he was sitting at the end of the bed with his head hanging I leaned against the door frame and looked at him until he looked up at me. I walked over and stood between his legs. He looked up at me "nobodys gonna ruin us imm keep you Jordan manii and aiden safe forever nothings every gonna happen" he said.

I shook my head. He opened his arms "get in the forcefield" he said "(guess what show that's from I'll shout you out😂😂) I slept closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me he smiled "I love you arianna" he said "I love you to" I said I looked down at him and he looked up at me. I wiped his tears off his face and he reached up and kissed me. I kissed him back.

The kiss intended and I put my hands threw his hair that's when thisngs went left and you no what happened next.....