that school life

Arianna's POV

It's 7:30 and my alarm just started going off along with Chris's alarm I got up and grabbed my phone and turned the alarm off "Chris wake up" I said as I shook him he flipped over and looked at me.

"What baby girl," he said still half asleep "Come on we got to get up and ready for school," I said back to him he started moving and got up he went in the bathroom.

I heard the shower start so I changed my clothes I put on black skinny jeans, red and black revenge shirt, red and black revenge sweatshirt hell yeah revenge on my body lol.

I pulled on my red and black twelve's and grabbed my make up bag I went into the bathroom while Chris was taking a shower and started on my eyebrows.

After I finished my make up I started brushing my teeth and Chris got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist he came up to the counter and started brushing his teeth.

"Baby can u braid my hair," he asked me I shook my head and spit the toothed paste out of my mouth and rinsed it off and rinsed my mouth off I put my toothbrush back in the bag and put it in my make up bag.

I took my hair outta the braids from last night and brushed it out "Should I leave my hair down" I'm don't know if I should leave it down or pull it up "leave it down" Chris said with his toothbrush still in his mouth.

I put on my black Nike headband while Chris finished what he was doing I leaned against the counter and looked at him while he finished brushing his teeth and cleaning his face.

He pulled out his hair clippers like I was gonna actually let him do it himself "Stop-go put pants on real quick" he walked into the closet and I plugged the clippers in and a few minutes later he came out in black pants with a Gucci belt.

He sat in the chair I got for him and I pulled his hair up into a man bun so I could cut his hair "Do u know what you're doing" Chris asked me I looked at him like he was stupid "Yes I cut Jaelynn's hair all the time".

I started his hair and when I finished he looked at it and said " Oh shit baby girl u do know what you're doing"I smiled and said "What do u want to be done to your hair" he looked in the mirror and said "surprise me"

I put his hair in two braids cause we don't have a lot of time " ill do your hair later" he shook his head "Now go put a shirt on u can't go to school without a shirt on" he laughed and looked at me "I could but id get kicked out".

He went into the closet and I went out to the room I put on my chain and pushed my grills into my mouth and put my Rolex on then I put my earrings in.

I also have a chain that I and jahseh got matching forever long ago the one I have has his name on it with the day we became best friends and the one he had had my name on it with the date we became friends.

I don't wear it all the time because only the Lord knows what can happen to it but when he passed he was wearing the chain with my name in it so I think I'm gonna wear mine seems how I'm where basically revenge everything.

I pulled the little box out of my backpack and opened it and there it was every time I look at it I think of his goofy ass I mean Jahseh was hilarious he knew how to make u laugh he was there when u needed him to be.

"Shit I miss my best friend" I whispered to my self I snapped out of my thoughts before they got too much and put the chain on as Chris came walking out of the bathroom putting on a shirt.

"You ready," he asked I shook my head and grabbed my school bag and we both walked out of his room and he shut the door. The Tv downstairs was still on so either one of the boys is awake or they fell asleep in front of it.