go threw

Skies POV
Me and bubba are on the way to pick up Manii from Arnicas. Me and him had fun we went to sky zone witch is like the trampoline place and then we went to a giant indoor playground. So we had fun today.

"Uncle skies where are we going" Jordan asked from the back "we have to go pick up Manii then where going home" I said as I pulled into the drive way of arnicas house. "Stay here I'll be right back"i said as I got out. I walked up to the door and knocked and then the door opened and  Arnica was standing there "Hey skies" she said as she walked away letting me in.

I walked in and shut the door "where's manii" I asked "in the living room passed out on top of manny" she said. I followed her to the living room and they looked like they just got back from somewhere cause manny had on all white 13s skinny Jean's and a collared polo shirt.

Manii was dressed up to. She had her arms wrapped around mannys neck and had her face layed on top of his his arm where wrapped around her "shes probably gonna be out for the rest of the night she was running around the mall having manny catch her and we took her to a bouncy castle place" Arnica said.

"You guys wanna just keep her for the night" I said "Yeah shes welcome here anytime she wants" arnica said "Thank you" I said "no problem" she said I walked to the door and walked out and went to the car "Wheres manii" Bubba asked "shes gonna stay with aunty arnica tonight" I said as I backed outta the driveway.

I drove to the house and cordae car was gone along with Ariannas. I pulled into the driveway and got out I opened the door for bubba and he ran to the door and I locked it the car doors and unlocked the front door.
"Come on we gotta get you a bath" bubba ran upstairs and I followed him.

I started his water then went put him in. I grabbed my phone and texted arianna.

Lil baby:
Aye wya

Lil gurl:
I'm out with arnica

Lil baby:
Oh ok

Did she really just lie to me like that I clicked on arnicas contact and texted her.

Skies:
Hey is Arianna with you???

Arnica:
Nope I'm in bed atm why?

Skies:
Just wondering cause she told me she was with you.

Arnica:
Um no but I'll text her and see if I can figure it out.

I'm pissed off. I really cant belive that she lied to me. I got Bubba out of the bath and got him dressed. "Come on let's get you in bed" I said he crawled in bed and I turned his TV on and shut the light off and left the room.
I went and put on some shorts and took my shirt off. I'm still stuck on why she would lie to me but I guess it doesn't really matter.

I went downstairs to the living room and turned the TV on and started watching Some random show tbh I dont no what show it was but it's pretty interesting. I watched the show till I started getting tired and I fell asleep.

~two hours later~

Ariannas POV
I have a buzz going on I was drinking just a little bit. I was with cordae the only reason why I didn't tell skies I was with him is because he would have gotten mad but I'm sitting in the driveway of the house rn behind skies car.

I grabbed my phone and got out and went up to the door. I unlocked it and went in. I shut the door and locked it and layed the keys down. I walked over to the living room and Skies was passed out on the couch. I turned the TV off and grabbed his arm. "Skies" i said shaking him "Skiessss" I said shaking him.

Skies POV

I felt someone shaking me "What bro damn" I said as I opened my eyes slowly "Come on come upstairs" I looked up to see Arianna "Naw" I said "why" she said "Cause u lied to me" I said back "No I didnt" she said "Ariana yes you did" I said raising my voice.

"How" she said "You said you where with Arnica I called arnica she was half asleep, who the fuck where u with" I said standing up and getting close to her. She didn't say anything she just stared at me like she was scared "Who were you with" I said walking closer to her causing her to walk backwards.

"You cant talk now" I said as I pushed her against the wall. She looked up at me "I can" she said "Then speak" I said as I grabbed ahold of her neck. "Who the fuck where you with" I asked "CORDAE" she screamed "Who you yelling at" I said as I grabbed her neck tighter. She grabbed my arm "put your arm down now" I said.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled " skies" she moaned then I let her hair go and walked away. As I was walking away she jumped on my back "you aren't gonna do this to me again" she said as she ran her fingers threw my hair. "Pull my hair and you will not be able to walk" I said as i kept walking. And guess what she did she pulled my hair.

I pulled her around to the front of me "Stop playing with me"i said "I'm not" I said as I layed her on the couch and layed between her legs. I started kissing on her neck as she pulled on my hair. "Arianna your gonna get yourself into something you cant get yourself out of " I started kissing her neck again then I started traveling down.

Ariannas POV

The things this boy does to me bro. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back up to my face "you did this to me" he said as he pushed his waist down against mine.he pulled my shirt off and started kissing down me stomach

It went down from there