whatever u wanna be

Cordae's POV

I came out of the bathroom from taking a shower and Arianna's passed out on her side of the bed. I guess I'm gonna play Fortnite cause you no she's asleep i dont feel like going downstairs and getting high.

I grabbed my controller and headphones and and plugged my headphones into my controller and turned the TV on i sat on the bed and got on fortnite and started playing.

Ariannas  POV

I was just dropping off all the way The way to sleep when I felt the bed move behind me then I heard Cordae talking quietly where he wouldn't wake me up.

Idk why but it's like when I no he's next to me I can't physical sleep without either him touching me or laying on me or me touching him or laying on him. I tried hard as hell to fall asleep with out touching him but failed.

He was still talking Quietly and I can hear the controller things moving so he Must be playing the game. Then I heard him start talking about me " idk bro She's just diffrent like I'm not trying to be like one of them basic ass niggas but it's like earlier while we were taking pictures it's like I fucking fell in love with her"

I decided to flip over where he could see my face he was leaned to the side on the head board i moved and he stoped talking then I felt his hand run threw my hair it honestly was fucking everything and it Knocked me out instantly.

Cordaes POV

I'm playing online with Nahmir that's who I'm talking to like he knows that I never get feelings for anybody. But it's like when Arianna came into the picture everything changed its like I fell literally in love with her.

I was talking to Nahmir about Arianna when she flipped over towards me like she was trying to get close to me. I ran my fingers threw her hair while not saying anything so I would wake her up till I heard her faint snores.

I started talking to Nahmir again "My fault she woke up" I said

as i continued running my fingers threw her hair "Is she sleep again?" He asked me "yeah she's sleep again" and he said "Just give her time to you no get settled from that Chris nigga aND then shoot your shot but I gotta go I'll get on later"

"Ight" he got off and i switched from fortnite to GTA. I went and sat back down and Arianna sat up and then layed her head in my lap. I started playing and talking to people when there was a whole bunch of voices coming from downstairs.

I slid out from under AriAnna and walked out of the bed room to see manny and ol' boy who took arianna's backpack on the ground fighting. "What the fuck" i mumbled I ran down the stairs and started pulling them off each other when the boy manny was fighting with hit me in the head with whatever he was using.

It pissed me off lowkey so i stomped his head I hit him a few times then I felt arms pulling me back I turned around and seen Arianna "Go upstairs" she said and I walked off.

Ariannas POV

I woke up when Cordae slid out from under me it was fine till I heard arguing coming from downstair again.  "Please don't let it be chris" i said to myself then walked out and down the stairs both Cordae and manny where on top of the nigga who took my backpack.

I pulled Cordae off and told him to go upstairs. He walked off then I pulled manny off but he kept going for him I pushed manny back " Manny relajarse papí" as i said that I pushed him back "Stay here" I said I went back to where everything went down and seen the boys helping the nigga that just got his ass beat up.

"Yall need to get the fuck out now." i said as i started pushing them out when they where gone I walked up to manny and grabbed his face I made sure he didn't have any cuts  he just had bruises "ice your face boo" I said as i walked away.