R.I.P Jaelynn

Arianna's POV
I just woke up my head was on Skies chest i rolled over and grabbed my phone and seen it was just going on 2:30 so i got up and went to the bathroom skies is still knocked out so I'm bout to take a shower and get ready but I'm not putting my outfit on yet.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and Body. I walked out and wrapped in my robe and went in my closet i put on my pink Nike Sports brah and black pants with my pink gucci belt i finished wrapping my belt around my waist and walked outta the closet "skies" i said as i shook him "Skieeeeeesssss" i said as i shook him again.

He rolled over and looked at me "What" he said "Get up the boys should be here in about 25 minutes" as i said that the doorbell downstairs rung "More like now" i said he got up and said "Why aren't you dressed" and i said " because i have Alot of stuff to move around and have no time for my shirt to get ruined.

"Word" he said as he Walked into the bathroom I can still here them knocking downstairs "I'm getting in the shower" Skies yelled from the bathroom "I'm gonna go let these niggas in" i said as i walked downstairs I opened the door and they came in and sat down and my phone started ringing.

It was the food guy saying he needs access to the house so he can start setting stuff up. "Ok yall watch the house I need to go meet up with the people so I can let them in the house so they can start setting shit up" i said as i ran upstairs. I grabbed my backpack and put my camouflage pants and my shirt in it then threw my shoes on top.

I went in the closet and put on my Blue and pink 5s skies was still in the shower and I need my hair done so so i just went in "I'm in here" I said to him "ok" he said back I pulled my hair up real fast and pushed my Grillz into my mouth and threw my chain around my neck.

"I'll be back" I said as i walked out I put my backpack on my back and ran downstairs I grabbed my impala keys and one of the boys said "Don't you think you should put on a shirt" i looked at him " if they gotta problem with me not having a shirt on they can suck my dick and tell me how it taste later".

I walked out and got in my car and pulled around Skies around my other car and took off down the street I pulled up to the house and seen 3 trucks 2 of them with the food and the other one is decorations i grabbed the keys from my backpack and got out I went and opened the door and walked out.

"Ok what do I have to sign" i said cause I'm in a hurry cause I have Alot of shit to get done they all came and i sighed the stuff "Ok just set it up umm don't go upstairs umm thank u I gotta go" i ran and jumped back in the car and pulled off i drove back to the house and went in " Ok I need you three i need yall to head to the church ans help get stuff moved from vans to tables go go go"

They got up and left "ok you four are gonna follow me and we are going to the house and your gonna pull out dirtbikes, 4 wheelers, paintball guns, and shit like that ok" they all said ok and skies came and grabbed my arm "You need to chill you gonna overwork yourself" I shook my head "Ok I'm fine but I need you to go to the church and direct those niggas before I get there and beat them all"

"Ok remeber what I said lil girl" he said as he smiled at me "Bye lil baby" I said as i pushed him outta the door "ok come on its 3:30 we have like a half an hour i said as i walked out the door and skies was sitting in his car waiting on me to move my car I got in the front and the guys got in the back and the other one got in the passager side and put my bag in his lap.

I pulled out and so did ski and we both went down the street till we got to the end and he was turning left and I was turning right i rolled my window down "You fronting on niggas now" Skies yelled from his car "Naw i just got speed learn to keep up" I said and he said "lil girl u ain't got shit on me" I looked at him and
Said "We can drag race later"