Sick

Skies POV
Were like 15 minutes away from arnicas house still. And Maniis in the backseat shivering. I've rolled all the windows up I've turned the heat on and everything I've basically almost died in this car from heat cause she said shes cold I've pulled over and wrapped her in a thick ass blanket and that still hasnt worked.

"Daddy" she said crying from the back seat "Yes baby" I said "I feel like imma throw up" she said still crying. I hurried up and pulled over and got out and grabbed her from the backseat as she threw up. I feel so bad for her bro like shes so little and all this shits happening to her.

She stopped throwing up "I might just take you to the hospital" I said picking her up. She layed her head on my shoulder as i was bout to put her in her carseat. But she started crying "Babygurl you gotta sit back here" I said but she kept crying and saying no. I got in the front seat with manii still attached to me and closed the door. And called Arnica.

Arnica❤:
Hello

Puerto Rican Gang Banger💙:
Hey umm is there a way you can meet us somewhere cause she wont let me put her down and she just threw up.

Arnica❤:
Aww, yeah wya me and manny are on the way.

Puerto Rican gang banger💙:
Over bye the exit where you get off if you were going to the airport

Arnica❤:
Ight here we come

Puerto Rican gang banger💙:
Ok yall be careful

I'm glad to have people like manny and arnica. Manii started shivering violently. I turned the heat on and put my hands up her sweat shirt on her back but she still shivered "Aww baby" I said holding onto her I grabbed her blanket from the backseat and wrapped her in it and she still was shivering. "Yeah were going to the hospital" I said.

I seen manny pull up behind me. As arnica got out and came and opened the door I was on. "Is she ok" she asked "Shes shivering like violently" I said "Ok go get in my car" she said I got out holding her and went and got in as Manny got out he went up and got in my car. And pulled off then arnica got in and started the car. I held onto manii.

"Daddy I'm cold" she whined "Ik baby" I said holding her tighter. Arnica pulled off behind manny "Take me to the hospital please" I said looking down at manii who was trying to get warm. "Ok" she said manii reached up and touched my ear cause for some reason ig that's like something shes done since she was little according to neveah.

Anyway she continued shivering "its ok" I said looking at her. Arnica followed manny all the way to the hospital. I got out and manny handed me my keys "Good luck man" he said. "thank you" I said. I started walking into the hospital with manii wrapped in a blanket. People looking at me like I'm crazy cause shes wrapped in a blanket in 90 degree weather.

I walked in to the front desk

Front desk lady:

Hello name of patient ??

Skies:
Ahmanii Foose.

Front desk lady:

Ok sir what seems to be the problem?

Skies:
She was complaining that she hasnt been feeling good since late last night and this morning shes been shivering Violently and throwing up