2 updates cause I'm nice like that

Ski's POV

Seeeee like she brought this on herself she started all of this so now she gets the REVENGE.

Arianna's POV

I'm currently still laying in the same position as ski pulled the string to my pants untieing them. Then someone knocked on his door. "Fuuucckk" he said as he stood up and walked over to the door. He opened it "Ayee purpp my nigga when did you get here" ski said as he dapped and hugged him. I just got here but bro who's that he said pointing at me"

Ski looked back at me "bestfriend" he said "Mhmm bestfriend, I bet you don't even no her name" purpp said "Nigga you no her she used to hang out with jahseh on a daily" ski said back "wait.... Lil rico is that you" my god I haven't heard at nick name in at while. I sat up "Alive and in person" I said.

"You just gonna sit there or you gonna come give me a hug" purpp said "Ugh" I said as I said got off the bed I walked over to him and hugged him "you still short" he said "Shut up" I said back "I'm good but yall should come down and chill with us" Purpp said "We'll be down in a minute we were in the mile of talking when you got here" I said "oh ight my bad" he said

"It's good" I said as I turned around and walked away tieing my pants again Cause they kept falling. Ski shut the door and locked it and walked back over to me "OK now where were we" he said "oh yeah" he said as he grabbed my legs and put them up on his shoulders again.

He hovered over me, hands slowly going up my thigh. As i instintly got turned on. his face hovered only inches away from mine. I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him. and pulled away while biting his lip "don't ever in your life do that again" ski said "Why" I said "nothing" he said

"Oh that's a kink of yours ain't it buddy" I said "I wouldn't talk shawty I'll leave you just how you are rn" he said "i know like 2 of yours so I wouldn't talk" ski said "mhmm" I said pulling him back to me I grabbed his hand and put it on top of me again. he moved his hand and pulled away "when did you tie these again" he said

"Is that really the question your asking rn" I said "don't make me go slower" he said I groaned. he untied them again and brought his face down to mine again. I grabbed his face as I kissed him. I felt his hand slide down my pants slowley "ski" I moaned quietly as he kissed me again.

I felt one of his fingers go into me as I scratched his back and moaned. The slower he went the crazier I became "Ski" I moaned then he started going faster. I grabbed his arm. "Ski" I moaned. He smiled as he slowed down. I felt another finger go inside of me. "Ski" I said digging my nails deeper into his back.

20 minutes later.

"Go downstairs I'll be there in a minute" ski said "All them nigga down there" I said "girl go" he said while laughing and pushing me out the door. I walked down stairs and into the living room and Trippie and pump where sitting on the couch while Purpp swung in the chair that basically glides across the living room.

(^^^ that's what it is except it's in the house)

As soon as I turned into the living room Purpps eyes stopped on me as I walked in. I stood there while I waited for Ski. "Come here Lil Rico" Purpp said as he stopped swinging and looked at me. I looked at him then at pump who was looking at his phone and trippie who was smoking woth his head phones on.

"Come on I'm not gonna bite" he said
As he looked at me. I walked over to him slowley then stood in front of him. "Can I help you" I said " you never gave me a proper hug" he said but bye this point I knew what he was doing. He wanted me to lay up with him in the thing but no I'm not with all that.

"Watch out" I said he stood up and I pushed him out the way and climbed my short ads into the thing. I started swing lightly "Damn that's how it is" Purpp said "yep now push me fool" I said. He laughed as he sat on the couch "naw fam" he said "pump" I said. He looked at me and got up and pushed the thing and I started swinging.

I low key need one of these things every where I go cause like these bitchesare comfortable as hell. I layed back and looked at the ceiling then I heard ski's voice coming down the stairs. He still didn't have a shirt on but he had on different shorts. I layed there quietly just cuddled into my sweatshirt. Until someone stopped it.

I opened my eyes and seen ski hanging onto the front of the swing "Skiiiiiiii" I said as I sat up "whatttttt" he said mocking my same tone. "Why did you stop it" I said "Cause I can now move over" ski said as he pushed the swing all the way back to the wall and waited for me to move. I moved over and he jumped in as the swing started swaying back and forth.

He layed his head on the pillow and I layer to the side of him as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and seen Skies calling.

Animal💙❤:
Hello

Lil baby💙❤💪:
Hey babygurl wya?

Animal💙❤:
I'm at ski's house  where are you??

Lil baby💙❤💪:
Hospital???

Animal💙❤: wait why are you at the hospital???

Lil baby💙❤💪:
Arianna, I got shot 4 times right in front of you bye cordae like 2 hours ago you don't remember??

Animal💙❤:
No I honestly don't, but I'm on my way rn.

She doesn't remember???

It's OK it's OK lmao

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVESSSSSS❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤