international Bestfriend day

Arianna's POV

It's Friday and it's  7:30 "baby" I shook Chris "Chris" he started moving around then he looked at me and wrapped his arms around  my waist trying to pull me down.

"Baby u gotta get up we have school " he Moaned and sat up I walking over to my bag and grabbed my black skinny jeans and gucci belt and socks.

I went in the bathroom and started me some shower water. while Chris was in the closet I stripped and got in the shower and started Washing up.

Chris's POV

I got something for Arianna for the bestfriends day thing. I no what cordae's doing for her cause I'm gonna record it for him. But I'm taking her out tonight.

I put on some plus jeans and a L.V belt with my black hurraches that I never where for some reason and went into the bathroom. While Arianna's in the shower I started brushing my hair and teeth.

Ariannas POV

I can't wait to see my best friend bro I miss his chubby ass. But I got out of the shower and wrapped in a towel. I stepped out as Chris was brushing his teeth. I went out to the room and put on my panties and brah.

Then I pulled on my skinny jeans and socks and timberlands and belt i didnt put my shirt on yet only because it's white and I have to brush my teeth i clipped My wallet to my jeans and went into the bathroom.

"Oh shit you stealing my shirtless style" he asked me and I said "Yeah Ig" while laughing I grabbed my make up and started putting it on my face then I grabbed my toothbrush.

I was looking down at my toothbrush as i seen a camera flash At me I looked over to see Chris recording me "Babe stoooop" I said trying to get him to stop and when he did he saved it captioned it 'Lil twin'

I finished Brushing my teeth i washed my face then I plugged in my hair straightener i put my earrings in and then started staighting my hair. We I was done I turned it off and un plugged it.

Then I went and grabbed the gucci bag I pulled my shirt out and put it on i tucked the front under the belt buckle and grabbed the bag I put it down and grabbed my Rolex bag.

I put my watch on and then put in my Grillz. I grabbed my backpack and took the paper outta it and put my books in it and sat down and waited for Chris I grabbed my phone off the charger and got on instagram and made a post for Bestfriend

 I grabbed my backpack and took the paper outta it and put my books in it and sat down and waited for Chris I grabbed my phone off the charger and got on instagram and made a post for Bestfriend

Ariboo❤💙: Otay Bestfriend fuck that shit up I'm giving a giant shout out to my Bestfriend @ybncordae i love u so much and can't wait to see u after school LOVE U FATBOY..

Liked by: theslumpgod,Xanarchy,
Jaelynnthepluggman, lilSkies, and 9,000 more.

User 1: Oh shit I wish I could have a best friend like that.