cordae and skies pt. 2

Cordaes POV

I haven't seen my son in like 3 weeks. I miss the hell out of him I really do. So when I found out Manny had him I thought this was my chance to go see him. I'm sitting in the drive way of Arnica's house rn cause I just got off the phone with someone. I got out of the car and locked  the doors. I walked up to the front door and knocked and I heard the TV pause and then footsteps coming towards the door.

Manny opened the door where headphones connected to a Playstation controller he walked away and I walked in and shut the door. I went into the living room and Jordan was playing fortnite on his iPad. "Jordan" I said he turned around "Daddddddyyy" he said as he ran over to me. He jumped on me and I caught him.

"Hey buddy" I said as I hugged him. I walked into the living room and sat down. Jordan went and grabbed his iPad and came and sat down with me as I watched Manny play.

Exactly 2 hours later.

Cordaes POV
I'm still at Arnica's house playing with Jordan and u low key forgot I had my gun on my hip.  Jordan kicked it bye accident and then asked what it was and I told him it was my phone case holder thing and he rocked with it. So Ig  I'm good.

Ariannas POV

We are on the way to get the kids from Arnica's house rn we are like 3 minutes away . We already went and got the shoes and stuff so all that's left to do is go home and set up Christmas stuff i guess. Ouuuu I did bye these gingerbread house sets two we are gonna do girls vs. Boys yo see who can complet it first.

It should be fun.we just pulled up to Arnica'e house and there's another car in the drive way I don't no who's it is but oh well. Me and skies both got out and walked up to the door I walked in cause bitch that's my second home "ARNICAAAAAA" I yelled as I walked in the door. "Damn babygurl" skies said.

Manny walked over from the living room "Damn yell loud enough" he said "She's upstairs with manii" he said I shook my head "Where's Jordan" I asked "in the living room with cordae" he said "oh shit ight skies go to the car" I said trying to prevent a fight" naww I'm good" he said with his jaw klenched "Skies" I said

"I'm fine" he said I just shook my head and walked into  living room with him following behind me I grabbed his hand and cordae started laughing "What's funny" Manny said "nun just nun" he said. I felt skies grip on my hand get tighter. Cordae stoped laughing then looked at skies again and started laughing.

"Cordae fucking stop" I said and I picked up Jordan from the side of him. But as I was picking him up Cordae grabbed his leg "Naww I'm keeping him tonight" Cordae said "No your not we have stuff to do" I said as I tried to pull Jordan away from him "I haven't seen him in 3 weeks he's coming with me" cordae said.

"No he's not now let him go bro" i said starting to get mad "no he's staying with me and that's final" cordae said "or I can take you to court and get your rights terminated" I said as I finally pulled Jordan away from cordae "go put your shoes on buddy " I said. "If you wanted your kid so bad come pick him up for a chance" skies said from behind me"

Cordae laughed "I don't wanna here shit from you, your probably only with her for what's between her legs" cordae said while laughing "Aye" Manny said as he paused his game and slapped cordae. But cordae shook it off. "What he said is acyally true" Arianna said "if you wanted Jordan so bad why don't you come get him, you wanted Him so badly now you got him start caring for your son" I said.

"And bye the way I'm not with her for what she has between her legs my nigga" Skies said while laughing. Cordae stood up while laughing. "Oh yeah that's right you and her brother where close so being with her gets you clout" cordae said as Manii and Jordan came into the living room together "now where did you here this shit cause last time I checked I'm not in the streets" skies said..

Cordae chuckled "All u are is a street nigga trying to play dress up" cordae said as his eye twitched. "How am I a street nigga tho I really wanna no cause I don't sell drugs of do nun of the shit" skies said "that's not what you where saying when your lil 30 land gang killed my brother" cordae said as he grabbed onto his waist.

Skies laughed hard as hell "30 land was before me my nigga but wassup cause I'm done beefing with fuck niggas" skies said as he pulled his pants up. Manny paused his game "watch out babygurl" Manny said as he moved manii outta his lap then stood up "ARNICA" I yelled as cordae threw a punch at skies but missed.

"No aim ass nigga" skies said as he hit cordae Manny tried pulling cordae off but failed I tried grabbing skies nothing helped then next thing you know

*pop*

*pop*

*pop*

*pop*

I looked over to see cordae with a gun pointed at skies and skies with 4 gun shots in him laying on the ground the kids screaming and arnica running down. The stairs "What the fu- OMG" árnica yelled as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. The kids where sitting in the corner hugged up with each other crying but I was worried about Skies...