first day

Ariannas POV

All of our stuff isn't here yet but most of it is. I really honestly cant believe that Skies bought this house. We just got all our plates cups bowls and stuff so me and skies are putting them away.  The kids are at school today is there last day at the school there at now cause there switching over to a school closer to the house.

"Ight that was the last box" I said throwing the box off to the side. "Well I'm going upstairs to my office and imma finish putting me shoes away" Skies said as he ran over to the stairs. He has this giant office witch is gonna be his game room cause he has two computers in there. And that's also where hes putting half of his shoes. Its pretty lit.

He's happy about it "ight" I said I went upstairs behind him. Mine and his room is upstairs to "imma go put our clothes I said as I got to the top of the stairs. "OK" he said as he came out of his office he hugged me then kissed me. He let me go "Owe skies what the hell" I said cause he slapped my ass hard as hell "you couldn't expect me not to when you have then tight ass shorts on just showing everything". He said licking his lips.

"OK but that hurt you didn't have to do it that hard" I said with an attitude as i started walking away "Awe is Arianna mad at me " he said walking towards me he grabbed my arm "stop" I said pulling my arm away but he grabbed it again "Kimetrius stop" I said "damn the Government name" he said "Let me go" I said

he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders and I scratched his back "let me go" I said kicking my legs. He walked over to his office and put me down in the chair and grabbed the handcuffs that he had for some reason off his desk. he handcuffed my hand to the chair.

"now you arent going any where" he said as he smiled "and you wonder why ion like you" i said "you dont like me?" he said "nope" i said back to him he looked at me "i can make you like me" he said. "id like to see you try" i said as i rolled my eyes "bet" he said he grabbed at my shorts but I pushed him away. And he grabbed my arm "You think ion got something for that to" he said reaching over.

He grabbed another pair of hand cuffs
And cuffed my other hand to the chair. He pulled my shorts off "you did this to yourself" he said as he pushed his head between my legs.

Arnicas POV

Me and manny are baby shopping and hes currently getting on my last nerve cause he's non stop complaining about wanting to leave or being hungry or some shit "manny put it down" I said were currently in Once upon a child and he's looking at boy clothes instead of girl clothes "Babyyyy I'm bored can we go" he said as he walked up behind me and put his hands on my stomach.

"Emmanuel" I said getting pissed off "stop calling me my government name" he said "then stop acting like a pest" I said "we've been shopping since 9 this morning and its 2:30" Manny said. "You are fine" Arnica said. "Whatever bro" manny said as he turned around and walked away "Manny come back" I said but he kept walking "Manny where are you going" I said.

"Car " he said I put the clothes down and walked out of the store with him. That's basically how he gets me to come out of a store and follow him he says hes leaving and he'll start walking away. I lowkey hate it. I walked passed him and crossed my arms while I walked he laughed as he recorded me "Manny stop" I said pushing his phone.

I put my hood up and walked away from him as he continued looking down at his phone. I bumped into someone I looked up and I didnt no the person "My bad shawty" he said "its ok" I said I looked back and seen manny still walking behind me with his head down. "You cute I ain't even gone lie" he said rubbing his hands together and looking me up and down while licking his lips  "thank you" I said. Smiling

"Ouu a brace face" he said "Add me on the book" he said I unlocked my phone and handed it to him. I looked back at manny who was talking to someone now I'm only doing this as a joke I'm not doing anything with this nigga I swear he pulled up his face book his name was Josiah. His waves lowkey are on point I'm not gonna lie.
His profile picture was him in a football uniform. "You should hit me up sometimes" he said.

"What the fuck" I heard from behind me then I felt someone grab my arm I laughed "Arnica that shit's not fucking fucking go get your ass in the car" he said letting me go throwing me the keys I listened hearing the anger in his voice. I walked off and turned a corner but watched from around it. Manny and the guy started talking manny grabbed at his waist band.

I ran from around the corner as Manny hit him in the head with the bottom of the gun. I grabbed his arm. And pulled him away from the guy. The vein was sticking out of his neck. He grabbed my arm and started pulling me out of the mall "What the fuck is wrong with you talking to other niggas like you single" manny said.

"I wasnt I bumped into him and he apologized that's all that happened"
"Then why the fuck is his facebook pulled up on your phone" he said as he continued pulling me out of the mall. "Chill out manny" I said "I'm not gonna chill the fuck out arnica" he said as he pushed me to the car. He opened the door and I got in. Crossing my arms.

"I got something for you" manny said as he started the car