Chapter 34 ~ The end

Demi´s POV:

I look in the mirror one last time. My black dress fits perfectly and so do my shoes. I sigh before grabbing my purse and leaving my room and my house.

Everyone´s ready to go to the cemetery.

Wilmer takes my hand in his, giving the strength I need.

Jade´s mom can´t stop crying and I feel so, so bad for her. Jade´s dad looks upset and disappointed. I guess he did not expect her daughter to do this kinda stuff.

Olive has stopped crying after I told her that Jade is now in a better place. Tom has stayed by Olive´s side all this time. I think there´s something going on between them and I´m happy about that because Justin is an asshole.

Justin is here too, by the way, with another chick, of course. But he stares at Olive all the time and seems annoyed by Tom being so close to her.

I can´t help but bite on my lip and then look at Wilmer. He looks back at me and gives me his famous smile.

They bury Jade´s body and then we all go away after talking. I talked to Jade´s parents. They are moving because they can´t handle all the memories and I completely understand them. Dave is also going away so we said our goodbyes. I´ll miss him… He ended up being a great guy.

Justin tried to get Olive back and, guess what she did? She told him to go to hell and I could not help but burst into a laughter when she told me that.

And Tom confessed his love for Olive and they´re now together which is really cute.

I was thinking about that while walking around the park.

“Hey, beautiful” Wilmer was suddenly walking by my side and, in a matter of seconds, he had my hand in his.

“Hey, Willy” I said, intertwining our fingers.

“You know…. I wanna marry you one day”

His words make me stop walking.

“Really?

“Yeah, why not? I think you´re the love of my life”

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips passionately.

“I wanna marry you one day too and have babies” I giggle as we continue walking.

He smiles, picturing our future life.

I can´t believe my life turned into this… It´s like heaven… I´m so happy about the fact that I ended up with Wilmer…

Remember when I hated him? Oh, the memories…

But he just had to find the right girl to turn into this sweet guy. And I´m the right girl. And I needed the right guy to find myself and he is the right guy.

*****************

Demi looks at Wilmer with a very happy smile.

Finally someone had got to know her. Know her with all of her insecurities; know her how she really was. And now she felt safe in his arms. She was sure that he loved her no matter what and with him by her side; everything would me so much easier.

                                -THE END-

______________________________________

Sooo this is the end guys!!!

I hope you liked this story!!! I wanna thank you all for reading, voting and commenting because it truly means a lot to me!!!

I guess you did not expect the end to come this soon buuuuut I have to focus on my other fanfic Luna aaaand I´ll write another fanfic soon since I got a message on tumblr giving me a new prompt for a new fanfic and I think it needs to get done hehe :)

Xoxoxoxooxox :3