Chapter 32 - First time

Demi´s POV:

I can´t believe I just opened up to him. And he didn´t judge me… I feel really bad because of how I´ve treated him.

“Wilmer… I´m sorry”

“Why, baby?” He pulls away from me and locks our eyes.

“Because I´ve been a bitch to you… I´m so sorry baby…”

“It´s okay, princess…”

“Sure?”

He smiles at me.

“Of course. I´m just glad the real you is here now”

“I love you so much” I tell him while wiping away the last tears away and smiling through them.

“I love you too”

I put my hands on his face and press my lips against his, kissing him slowly.

The kiss started slowly and tenderly but, not much later, I make my tongue enter his mouth to explore the familiar inside of it. I can feel him smiling when I deepen the kiss by placing myself on his lap, not seeming to care about the fact that we are in the car.

Knowing my intentions, Wilmer makes me lay in the back seat. I smile at him. He smiles back before putting himself on top of me carefully and starts kissing my lips tenderly.

“I love you so much” He whispers against my open mouth as his hands start to get rid of my shirt.

“I love you too, Wilmer” I whisper back, making him sit up. I straddle his lap and take off his shirt.

Now we´re both shirtless.

I run my hands through his naked chest, exploring his perfect muscles. Wilmer strokes my breasts through the black fabric of my bra.

“Mmm” I lightly moan in his ear before sucking on his ear lobe, driving him insane. Wilmer unlocks my bra and then takes it off, letting my breasts bounce free. We pull away and he stares at my boobs before taking them in is hands and massaging them slowly.

I can´t help but let out another little moan.

I feel his lips kissing down my neck and then my jawline. I throw my head back as he starts kissing my breasts and down my belly, making me arch my back.

Using his teeth, he unblocks my jeans.

I stop him and take off my shoes. He does the same, never breaking eye contact.

I make him lay down and carefully straddle him. My fingers unblock his jeans and slowly take them off. He grins at me and I take off his boxers, revealing his hard penis.

My heart starts beating like crazy once I see that. I realize what´s actually happen. We´re about to have sex. This will be my very first time…

I look at him with a stupid smile on my face. He smiles back and his face comes closer to mine. Soon, he closes the gap between our lips.

We kiss and through this kiss, I can tell that he really loves me.

And I really love him so everything´s alright.

Wilmer´s POV:

Slowly, I make her lay down and I carefully take off her jeans without breaking eye contact.

“Wilmer, wait…” She stops me. I look at her and kiss her forehead. “What is it, princess?” I ask her, caressing her cheek with the back of my hand.

“There are…” She swallows. “There are scars”

I sigh before placing a soft short kiss on her plump lips.

“Don´t worry about that” I tell her as I see the scars on her arms. I kiss them with love. “I love every single part of you”

She smiles.

“Continue, please” She demands so I end taking off her pants and throw them somewhere around the car.

“You´re so beautiful, Demi, so perfect” I whisper while kissing the white lines on her thighs. I kiss every single scar of her.

I look up at her face and see she´s smiling. I smile too and kiss her lips. Our tongues dance in the inside of our mouths. She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her.

I can feel her perky breasts against my chest and that causes me to get harder. She feels that and grins at me. I grin back.

I see how she takes off her panties while looking into my eyes. I grab a condom and put it on.

“Only if you want, baby” I whisper in her ear. She smiles and puts her hands on my cheeks.

“I love you. Of course I want this” She tells me, looking straight into my eyes. I peck her lips. “I love you too” I reply while slowly starting to enter her.

She´s so tight… It´s being hard to enter her…

“Wilmer… I…” She mumbles in pain. I look in her eyes. “I´m a virgin” She whispers and right then, I´m finally able to enter her, making her scream in pain and pleasure while she digs her nails into my back.

I´m in shock right now… I did not know she was a virgin… If I knew, I guess I would´ve waited… Maybe… I don´t know…

Her moans bring me back to reality and I start getting in and out of her. I feel her hands on my neck, holding me as close as possible. I place my right hand on her waist and my left hand takes one of her breasts, lightly squeezing it.

Not much time later, we both roll out our orgasms and then we lay there. She´s on top of me as there is not plenty of space in my car.

Her big brown eyes look back at me. Her face is covered by sweat and so is mine. She looks so, so beautiful.

I caress her cheek as she smiles at the sweet touch.

“I love you so much, Demi” I tell her. “I love you so much too, babe” She replies.

I push a lock of her hair behind her ear and she closes the gap between our lips, kissing me tenderly.

My arms wrap themselves around her, never wanting to let her go.

I love her so much.