four.

I smile, reading the note on my grade slip over and over from Mr. Styles.

"Excellent work, as always."

It was a foolish thing to be dazed over, honestly. The words seem to melt my heart with each read. Why they mean so much, I don't know. And I start to think of those green eyes that glistened yesterday when I told him I'd come here after school.

He's such a beautiful man.

"What'd you get?" I hear Maddie say beside me, snapping me from my drooling state. "Hm?" I look over at her. I press the rewind button on my brain to think of what she asked but I end up with nothing.

"Your grade," She tapped my paper "What is it?"

"Oh." I blinked a few times, still trying to motorize my brain. Come on, you can do it. Look at the paper and read your grade.

"100%," I smile a bit "You?"

She frowns. "92%."

"Ah."

"Sadly." She sets her arms on the table and rests her head for the rest of the period.

| end of the day. |

I knock a few times on the art room door, taking a drink before he lets me in. "Glad you're here." He says behind me. "Yup, so what's the project?" I ask, turning to face him. "The what?" He furrows his eye brow.

"The reason I'm here..." I pause, allowing him to catch up. He makes an 'o' shape with his mouth. "Right, right, have a seat at a desk please."

That was weird, I think to myself as I sit down in my usual seat in the front row. "Okay, well," He fumbles with his words as he digs through papers "I need your help coloring something."

I stay quiet for a moment to take this in.

Coloring.

"What?" I ask.

"It's a large piece of paper, it'll be years to finish by myself." He exaggerates. "Coloring, hm. Is it even worth it? Why me? Anyone can color." I say.

"Well, I..." He runs his hands through his hair. I'd like to do that someday.

Too bad.

"I want to get to know you,"

"Why?"

"You're my best student."

I blush, looking down to hide my face. "Well, all right. As long as I'm getting extra credit." I say with a smile.

||

"And my dad," I say as I color in a balloon "He's... nice. I guess, as nice can be. My mom's the one you have to worry about on parent teacher conference nights." I say. Harry laughs, throwing his head back. Awe, stop.

"What do you see me as?" He asks. A very hot teacher, I think in my head.

"A nice teacher." I half smile. He frowns slightly, hiding his mouth with a hand. "I don't want you to see me as that."

"But, it's what you are."

"I know,"

"So what then?" I set down my colored pencil and look at him. His eyes meet mine and for a second my breath is taken away. "I don't know, how about... instructor." He suggests. "Instructor Styles, eh." I shrug.

"You don't like it?" He puts a fake hurt expression on his face, putting a hand over his chest. "Ouch." He mutters. I laugh, playfully hitting his arm. We stare at one another for a few moments after I do. Shit this is awkward. It's okay Charlie, just look away from his eyes. Those perfect eyes.

I blink before looking down at the paper. "Charlie." He whispers, lifting my chin to look at him.

Before my mind can catch up, he puts his lips to mine. This shouldn't be happening but it is, and I prefer this over pretending that this is just teacher student relations.

He moves his chair closer to me, wrapping his arms around my torso. I run my fingers through his curls, something I was just thinking about wanting to do earlier. I hear him softly moan as I bite lightly on his bottom lip.

He pulls away slightly, looking into my eyes. His breath hits my lips as I imagine mine does his, our breathing patterns in sync yet uneven.

"Charlie," He closes his eyes for a second, smiling "I've wanted this for awhile."

I nod. "Me too."

(((HA it was time omg hey girl scouts hope y'all had a fab day. tomorrow is Friday and this week zoomed by ok wowza. ily all thx for reading!!!!!!!1!!1!1)