two.

Maddie doesn't know what she's getting herself into, but she never does. I knew today was the day she'd make her first move, judging by her leaving the two buttons of our uniform polo unbuttoned and spread apart. She was quite the slut, but she was my best friend. I knew why she was this way. Daddy issues, childhood trauma. She's doing all she can for distractions and attention. I really feel for her.

"Why is he late?" She pouted, resting her chin on the table. "Traffic, death, I dunno." I shrugged. If she wasn't so sex crazy she could find someone who could actually love her. "Finally," She smiled brightly. Mr. Styles walked into the room, silencing us all. "Sorry I was late I was chatting with a teacher." He set his coffee down on the table. It was weird. I thought British people loved tea and hated coffee? Stop being so stereotypical, I thought in my head.

"This is, what, the sixth day of school? I think it's time we transition and get more in depth," He took a large piece of paper from a side table and hung it on a wall for all of us to see.

"What do you mean in depth?" Maddie asked beside me. Let the games begin. "Well," Mr. styles turned to her "In depth, more intricuit with our work. The more fun stuff," The class laughed, even me a little bit. He was a very good teacher, who was nice beyond belief, but I avoided developing feelings for him at all cost. I made myself only feel for him physically. Well, tried.

I felt so happy. Doing my art, I mean. Maddie was chatting off about some ridiculous lingerie, obviously an attempt to get the attention of Mr. Styles. Her actions ran short, however. Mr. Styles was too wrapped up in his drawing. He looks so cute. Damn you fucker, quit being cute.

"I'm going up there." Maddie whispered as she got up and walked to his desk. I laughed quietly to myself though I wasn't the least bit amused. This could definitely end sourly.

I decided not to focus on that problem and went back to my work.

Harry's POV.

"Sir?" A girl's voice asked. I looked up from my drawing and saw... was it Miranda maybe? I really have to learn these names. I only know one, Charlie.

"Yes?" I said, setting my pencil down. "Could you maybe help me with this technique?" Her eyes lit up in a way I was too familiar with. "Of course."

The worst thing I could do as a teacher was be in love with a student. That's illegal, very illegal. But I couldn't help this feeling I had for that beautiful girl Charlie. I loved the way that hideous uniform hugged her body in all the right places. Only she could do it justice. She's the only one I noticed from day one, and I was determined to remember her name.

I knew what Miranda... Michelle... Maddie was trying to do as she scooted closer, using her arms to push her breast together which made for a very fake cleavage. I shouldn't even think about it. Nothing was going to happen as long as Charlie was alive. Stop, you know you can't.

I talked to this girl some more, giving her unneeded help. "Thanks, Styles," She winked, standing up. "Mr. Styles, you mean." I cleared my throat. She swayed her hips big time as she walked back to her desk. Some girls these days. They should learn self respect, find someone they actually love. There's love for everyone, even in a world like this. She'll find someone as soon as she breaks out of this sex shell of hers.

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. She was all I could draw. She was my latest project, my latest inspiration. For some reason within these six days, barely talking to her, it's done something. She gave me a new reason to draw. She was my new reason to draw. But I'm 25 years young, she's only 18. Looking at it it's legal, if I wasn't a teacher.

This girl was passionate about art. I could see it. She was the only one who didn't talk when working. She was so damn cute when she sat pondering her next move on a project, taking a pencil between her teeth and tapping her finger nails on the table. God how illegal this was. God how I wanted her.

"What are your plans for the weekend?" I asked the class. "I'm going to the mall with this loser," Maddie chirped, poking Charlie's face. "Oh," Idea.

Running into them at the mall by coincidence? What's so wrong with that?

((Author's note: hello babes :))) this chapter was kind of boring but I swear it will literaly get so exciting. I'm having a lot of fun writing this. vote and comment!! xx))